Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E2 vs E1 Oneitis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my brother has been using E2 since early March when it was released, usage has been a few loops a day on earphones. So recently about 3 months ago he came across someone and he was telling me how he has developed a case of Oneitis (something along the lines of that) and he constantly has this butterfly feeling in his gut to what he claims is a mixture of fear and anxiety regarding his interactions with her. So I told him to increase his usage and he told me that when he's using E2 he feels happy and good so I know this is the In-The-Moment State Shifting as I've used E2 in the past for a month and it feels real good, but the program hasn't really helped him with the Oneitis issue.

The thing is he had this issue in the past which E1 addressed so I told him to stop E2 use E1 and see what happens it hasn't even been 2 days and he's listening to a few loops a day and he said that his problem has pretty much gone. He describes E1 to be an off switch (no fucks given anymore). I just thought I'd put it out there that E1 in my brothers case is working far more effectively than E2 regarding this issue.

I am aware E2 is focused on everything & it could be bringing things to the surface due to how he feels at the moment and it also heals at the speed of the user but my brother was telling me to leave feedback for Shannon since he initially purchased this program to eliminate the issues he has regarding oneitis/neediness/approval seeking behavior and thought patterns which E1 addresses quite quickly it seems.

So a question for Shannon what should he do in his case continue with E1 (which is addressing his issue) or stop and start using E2 again?
Yeah E1 was a killer for oneits
This is interesting because it was the opposite for me. I did E1 and felt nothing so I continued with my search to kill oneitis. ASC, made me feel confident yet she was still on my mind. AYP and MYP and even though I manifested a fwb, I still thought of my oneitis. Then E2 came out and presto!!
(08-29-2016, 06:12 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting because it was the opposite for me. I did E1 and felt nothing so I continued with my search to kill oneitis. ASC, made me feel confident yet she was still on my mind. AYP and MYP and even though I manifested a fwb, I still thought of my oneitis. Then E2 came out and presto!!

what is oneitis?
(08-29-2016, 06:12 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting because it was the opposite for me. I did E1 and felt nothing so I continued with my search to kill oneitis. ASC, made me feel confident yet she was still on my mind. AYP and MYP and even though I manifested a fwb, I still thought of my oneitis. Then E2 came out and presto!!
(11-07-2016, 10:35 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]what is oneitis?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis
TOP DEFINITION
oneitis
Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go fuck ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about.

Dude, you definitely have oneitis for that girl. You've been talking about her nonstop for the past week. Don't you realize she's nothing special, and that you are just being fooled? Snap out of it so you won't be so depressed when she rejects you!
by Fuss December 01, 2004
V1 is the equivalent of a "forced march". V2 is like boot camp that is unavoidable, but you go at your own pace and level of intensity. Both require the same ultimate goal to achieve "graduation".

Some people will take longer to achieve a given goal with V1, and some will take longer with V2.

V2 is much more powerful and much more successful in the end... but it is not a forced march. If you subconsciously want to resist, it may take a while to achieve the goal. If you respond well to the forced march approach, then V1 is a better "do it now", but does not cover as much in terms of what all it is doing.

So the answer is... which one is going to solve the problem? Is V1 just temporarily masking it, or is V1 killing the root of the issue? Only he can answer that... and if the answer is anything but that V1 is solving the problem, then the answer is to use E2, and up the exposure time.
(11-07-2016, 03:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]V1 is the equivalent of a "forced march". V2 is like boot camp that is unavoidable, but you go at your own pace and level of intensity. Both require the same ultimate goal to achieve "graduation".

Some people will take longer to achieve a given goal with V1, and some will take longer with V2.

V2 is much more powerful and much more successful in the end... but it is not a forced march. If you subconsciously want to resist, it may take a while to achieve the goal. If you respond well to the forced march approach, then V1 is a better "do it now", but does not cover as much in terms of what all it is doing.

So the answer is... which one is going to solve the problem? Is V1 just temporarily masking it, or is V1 killing the root of the issue? Only he can answer that... and if the answer is anything but that V1 is solving the problem, then the answer is to use E2, and up the exposure time.

Would DMSI 2.4 work the best for this kind of issue ?
(11-07-2016, 03:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]V1 is the equivalent of a "forced march". V2 is like boot camp that is unavoidable, but you go at your own pace and level of intensity. Both require the same ultimate goal to achieve "graduation".

Yeah he said E1 is a temp solution it works but doesn't eliminate the issue permanently, E2 it is for him.
(11-07-2016, 04:36 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]

Would DMSI 2.4 work the best for this kind of issue ?

I don't have enough data to know the answer to that question.
DSMI 2.4 was WAY more effective at destroying my recent oneitis. However for a short time, I felt the pain of the oneitis to the extreme. And who knows if the month I ran e2 for already did some work on it, although it didn't feel like it made a difference at all.
DMSI 2.4 is also a forced march style, and a much, much more powerful one at that.
(11-08-2016, 05:22 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]DSMI 2.4 was WAY more effective at destroying my recent oneitis. However for a short time, I felt the pain of the oneitis to the extreme. And who knows if the month I ran e2 for already did some work on it, although it didn't feel like it made a difference at all.

This is exactly my experience as well. E2 would touch on little obsessions with certain girls, and it seemed like I passed it, but then it'd keep coming back because E2 "works at the pace of the user".

DMSI 2.4 has made changes pretty quick for me and it hasn't even been a month yet. I went into full obsession mode when I was away from a certain girl, but I think that's been dealt with by now.

Since a "oneitis" would probably prevent you from being successful with DMSI, it makes sense that it would clear issues like that faster.

What is MYP?