Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.3 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

As of 2.3 the goal#2 of self esteem has been removed. Will this be re-added soon? What happens if we don't feel worthy of love and sex with beautiful women? Wouldn't that mean that we'd get all these IOI's and not be confident in acting on them? Or second doubt ourselves and convince ourselves that we're reading into it?

And does this sub provide actual permanent internal shifts? Or will the IOI's and attraction literally disappear if we stop listening to the sub?

And, is the manifestation part of this sub as good as the stand-alone 4G manifestations like redheaded lover for instance? How does it know what to manifest? Do we focus through the day on the kind of girl we want to manifest?

Thanks!
(08-27-2016, 03:02 AM)Andarras Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

As of 2.3 the goal#2 of self esteem has been removed. Will this be re-added soon? What happens if we don't feel worthy of love and sex with beautiful women? Wouldn't that mean that we'd get all these IOI's and not be confident in acting on them? Or second doubt ourselves and convince ourselves that we're reading into it?

And does this sub provide actual permanent internal shifts? Or will the IOI's and attraction literally disappear if we stop listening to the sub?

And, is the manifestation part of this sub as good as the stand-alone 4G manifestations like redheaded lover for instance? How does it know what to manifest? Do we focus through the day on the kind of girl we want to manifest?

Thanks!

Very good questions. If you don't get an answer. Try to post your questions on Shannons' Journal. Hope this helps. Big Grin

Thanks!

I have no clue about the manifestation bit as of yet. It's probably stronger, but less focused.

As to the permanency of the internal shifts, that I do not know yet, either. I sure do hope so.

As to what happens if you need to "heal"... well... read some journals of users here. It makes listening to DMSI a rough ride. Smile

Per aspera ad astra, I'd say.
Thanks!v Sounds good!

Another question, can you listen to part of a loop? As in I have about 20 minutes before i have to get ready. Is it better to listen for 20 minutes (so 1/3 of the DMSI 2.3 loop) than no at all? Unfortunately I had to sort out accommodation and trying to fight for a refund from another company.

Thanks!
I'll answer more fully when I'm at My computer, but Berry not to do part of a loop.
(08-27-2016, 01:07 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]Per aspera ad astra, I'd say.

Per aspera ad astra or Ad astra per aspera is a Latin phrase which means any of the following: "Through hardships to the stars", "A rough road leads to the stars" or "To the stars through difficulties".

I am planning to make self validation self esteem, and OGSF a part of at least one stage of the next version. The rest of the healing I have to figure out yet what to do with it.

Feelings of unworthiness lead to self cockblocking, which is why the healing was in there.

Quote:And does this sub provide actual permanent internal shifts? Or will the IOI's and attraction literally disappear if we stop listening to the sub?

The healing effects should be permanent. The aura is temoporary, as it requires constant energy and motivation to project. The meet them half way programming... could go either way.

Quote:And, is the manifestation part of this sub as good as the stand-alone 4G manifestations like redheaded lover for instance? How does it know what to manifest? Do we focus through the day on the kind of girl we want to manifest?

Thanks!

The manifestation parts of this sub are more advanced and powerful. It knows what to manifest because there is always a goal for manifestation and that goal must be provided for the manifestation statements to make sense. You don't consciously have to do anything.