Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about E2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple of general questions I was hoping the community could answer.

I'm currently running E2 (DAY 153 of 192) and wanted to get my parents on it too. Think it could help with my mums past abuse and my dads fears regarding his health and his insecurities. Was thinking of setting up the speakers to run ultrasonic while they sleep in their room.

Question is...do I need to buy 1 or 2 additional copies (they sleep in the same bed so they will be exposed the same)

Secondly as it's rather hot in the evenings they have their fan on. When calibrating the ultrasonic track do I need to take into account the noise from the fan? Don't want to damage their hearing by setting the ultrasonic so high.
(08-25-2016, 03:16 PM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of general questions I was hoping the community could answer.

I'm currently running E2 (DAY 153 of 192) and wanted to get my parents on it too. Think it could help with my mums past abuse and my dads fears regarding his health and his insecurities. Was thinking of setting up the speakers to run ultrasonic while they sleep in their room.

Question is...do I need to buy 1 or 2 additional copies (they sleep in the same bed so they will be exposed the same)

Secondly as it's rather hot in the evenings they have their fan on. When calibrating the ultrasonic track do I need to take into account the noise from the fan? Don't want to damage their hearing by setting the ultrasonic so high.

Very good questions. Perhaps, you can post your questions on Shannon's Journal ? Hope it helps :angel: