Subliminal Talk

Full Version: .........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-22-2016, 11:04 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]So I've done 2.2 for a few days, but doing just 2.3 for 4 loops last night, I can already tell its working immensely!

Note: I've done AM6 twice and >100days biatbw in the past. Biatbw i had somewhay decent results with.

I went into work this morning feeling normal, but a hour in I started getting very flirty with the women in my dept. I felt so damn sexy I was laughing at how sexy I was feeling. I really was feeling the aura. This lasted for a few hours, but even now I still feel good.

One co worker was receiving my sexiness well. She was biting her lips at me. Making jokes about my meat she wanted to try.

I loved day 1. Cant wait for whats ahead!

Well, will you be offering her your meat mo frère?
Is your gf the girl who had a bf and you fooled around with her anyways, and were feeling guilty about wanting to have sex with her, so didn't?
(09-11-2016, 02:59 PM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]So been running 2.4 since release.

Today my co-workers didn't show me any increased sign sof attraction like they have in the past off this sub, so it's not affecting them at that moment it appears.

Though when I went on break today, a late 20s Indian immigrant girl sat behind me in the break room. After 10 second, she asked how long I been working in my department. She never talked to me before, but I've seen her around the store a few times.

After a few back n forths, I extended my hand and told her my name.
"Hi my name is XyzN"
she replies,
"oh I already know your name Smile "

She asks if I want some of her Indian food she was eating. Some weird chips or something. After I have one, she insists I have another, so I take another. Yum.
She asks a third time to have, shaking the container in front of me, really eager for me to take some. I tell her 'nah im good' at first, but she kept insisting "Yes please have another!" So I take another, yum.
She was pushing the conversation the whole time since I was tired from work.

On my way out I said see you soon.

I can't remember where I saw it or read it. Sharing food with someone is the fastest way to build rapport.
Banana chips?! Murukku?! What kind of Indian food was it Big Grin

If she's fresh off the boat, she's showing quite the kind gesture to you. =)