Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V2.3 Rise of the League of Assassin Thor meets Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Decide to begin a new chapter with V2.3 which was inspired by all the other active participants of V2.3 experimental. Will begin the sub in 48 hours from now as soon as clear my head and wash of this pheromone that I was experimenting with yesterday, as you can appreciate this may well spew the results.

Here goes bon voyage Big Grin
Background

Background with Women

Even though I lost my virginity in my late 20s for many years afterwards I did suffer from self esteem issues as alot of members on this board. This made me feel like the kind of guy who was never ever worthy of a quality woman.

Background with Career

Followed the traditional route of going to university, getting a degree, getting my second job in an investment bank in the city. I have always had a specific talent for technical sh*t which helped me move up the ranks. However I went through periods of depression, sadness, loneliness. Even bullying from coworkers. Stemming from a childhood of family pressure to get good job and settle down asap. Even after buying my own appartment and living by myself.

Years later started my own company, began jetting around the world undertaking work fro clients. Went through a dark period in my life after being rejected by both men women felt let down. Which led me to descend down a dark hole after being invited to crazy parties of sex orgies and shit. It felt good at the time but looking back what a waste.

One thing let to another discovered self help, hypnosis, sedona, therapy. Which helped but didnt solve everything.

Fifteen years later discovered subs. Purchased AMS 5 years ago did two years of listening which helped followed by SM which I gave up half way. Then decided on DSMI.

DSMI 2.2 helped me to alot i feel almost zero anger towards those who mistreated me. No masturbated since I used it for four weeks.

Now i started 2.3 Wink
Day 1

Woke up really scared after the first 4 loops. I had a really weird dream of an old man telling me that my fingers were really long. I looked at my fingers they were very long like that character from the movie E.T f**king hell Smile .

The old man looks at me in the eye and says "listen son you aint got long on this planet you could be dead in 20 years and that 20 years can pass like a blink of an eye". Was this an older version of myself giving me a bollocking ?. Who knows.

Thirty minutes later i jumped out of bed i am on my computer updating my journal.
(08-26-2016, 10:39 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 1

Woke up really scared after the first 4 loops. I had a really weird dream of an old man telling me that my fingers were really long. I looked at my fingers they were very long like that character from the movie E.T f**king hell Smile .

The old man looks at me in the eye and says "listen son you aint got long on this planet you could be dead in 20 years and that 20 years can pass like a blink of an eye". Was this an older version of myself giving me a bollocking ?. Who knows.

Thirty minutes later i jumped out of bed i am on my computer updating my journal.

That's a really profound and very honest dream. It reminds me of the quote from James Dean.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

I'm looking forward to reading your progress brother - I'm sure it will be an amazing Journey for you!
Hours later I felt very very tired. I had an extreme surge of feeling very horny. To a point I had to masturbate and release. This is the first I have released in 5 weeks.

Was planning to goa social tonight but I just feel so tired I can't be bothered. Not liking this to be honest maybe things will change as I continue listening.
Day 4
Listened to 7 loops experienced nothing so far.No change in behaviour of women around me. No internal changes felt. I am extremely pissed spending100 plus dollars on a sub that does nothing what it is written on the tin.
(08-29-2016, 12:06 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 4
Listened to 7 loops experienced nothing so far.No change in behaviour of women around me. No internal changes felt. I am extremely pissed spending100 plus dollars on a sub that does nothing what it is written on the tin.

It's a bit soon. It builds over time so the testing period is around 4-6 weeks.
(08-29-2016, 12:06 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 4

I think that the gender neutral thing is what makes the sub underperform.

PS if it will make it for hetero male it will be much easier to add NSFM.
think the same seriously how many women will buy this sub? women can have sex easily anyway...

shanon should just make it for men its not worth decreasing results so just that 1 or 2 women can buy it lol
Good point and one I was going to make. Make one for women/gays only Big Grin
Throughout the afternoon I was a feeling angry, irritated with people around me. The effects appear to be negative compared to the previous version. If this gets to the point where it started negating my life I am going to have to stop this sub and wait for the new version to come out.