Subliminal Talk

Full Version: First Journal! DMSI V2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just downloaded the newest version of develop maximum sexual irresistibility! I had pretty good results on 2.2 which I only ran for about a week. Ex: I went to six flags and got literally followed from ride to ride by 2 girls that wouldn't stop staring,but no smiles. The craziest result was on day 3 I got a text asking me If I wanted to have sex or the girl was basically saying she was DTF and to come over. It was extremely random and I don't even know if it has to do with the sub. Sadly, I left my phone in my friends apartment and I didn't see the text till the next day.(We've only hang out once) I'm 19 and just moved into my apartment with a couple friends. College starts Monday, so hopefully I'll see plenty of opportunities for this sub to work!
(08-21-2016, 09:17 AM)Kingpin Wrote: [ -> ]Just downloaded the newest version of develop maximum sexual irresistibility! I had pretty good results on 2.2 which I only ran for about a week. Ex: I went to six flags and got literally followed from ride to ride by 2 girls that wouldn't stop staring,but no smiles. The craziest result was on day 3 I got a text asking me If I wanted to have sex or the girl was basically saying she was DTF and to come over. It was extremely random and I don't even know if it has to do with the sub. Sadly, I left my phone in my friends apartment and I didn't see the text till the next day.(We've only hang out once) I'm 19 and just moved into my apartment with a couple friends. College starts Monday, so hopefully I'll see plenty of opportunities for this sub to work!

Love the avatar... BTW what six flags were you at?
Thanks I'm obsessed with Scarface. I was at Six Flags St. LouisWink
Nothing crazy just yet, but I have gotten some results that may be the aura. For example this one girl stared at me and it was almost like she was looking into my soul or tranced out... I wanted to snap my fingers to wake her up lol. I also had a couple girls drive by and yell "hey you're cute" when I was walking back to my car at Walmart and I just said thanks and then they yelled "have a nice day" and drove off. As far as how I'm feeling on the sub, I'm not really in the mood to talk to anybody and I feel like I took a bunch of Benadryl. Sad Probably not gonna listen to this as I sleep anymore because I wake up feeling dumb and this makes me not wanna talk much as I feel I'll be boring. I also haven't slept as much because I find it hard to fall asleep with the sub on and toss and turn for a little while.
(08-23-2016, 12:44 PM)Kingpin Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing crazy just yet, but I have gotten some results that may be the aura. For example this one girl stared at me and it was almost like she was looking into my soul or tranced out... I wanted to snap my fingers to wake her up lol. I also had a couple girls drive by and yell "hey you're cute" when I was walking back to my car at Walmart and I just said thanks and then they yelled "have a nice day" and drove off. As far as how I'm feeling on the sub, I'm not really in the mood to talk to anybody and I feel like I took a bunch of Benadryl. Sad Probably not gonna listen to this as I sleep anymore because I wake up feeling dumb and this makes me not wanna talk much as I feel I'll be boring. I also haven't slept as much because I find it hard to fall asleep with the sub on and toss and turn for a little while.

Same. Seems to be a recurring point of contention. I wish 4Kingdoms was here to find all the commonalities and post them.

Sad

RIP, brother.
(08-23-2016, 01:15 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Same. Seems to be a recurring point of contention. I wish 4Kingdoms was here to find all the commonalities and post them.

Sad

RIP, brother.

My HOA (Homeowner's Association) sent me a letter with a list of repairs to be done by a certain date. I've been reading the DMSI v2.3 journals, just trying to get these repairs done by the deadline.

Yes, I am testing 2.3... doing 7 loops per day since it was release. Will do a weekly update on day 8. Today is day 4.
(08-23-2016, 12:44 PM)Kingpin Wrote: [ -> ]As far as how I'm feeling on the sub, I'm not really in the mood to talk to anybody and I feel like I took a bunch of Benadryl. Sad Probably not gonna listen to this as I sleep anymore because I wake up feeling dumb and this makes me not wanna talk much as I feel I'll be boring. I also haven't slept as much because I find it hard to fall asleep with the sub on and toss and turn for a little while.

I had the same experience when I started out with v1.0. After one week, you will be fine. Keep listening to v2.3 if it is convenient while sleeping.
KingPin sounds like you living upto your alias name Kingpin. Already women are drooling over you. The aura is burning strong by the sounds of it. Keep us all posted bro.
Had a pretty awesome night in terms of hits from the sub. This girl that I've known forever came to our apartment to visit my roomate. I've known her for a bit and we have hung out once with a friend group and she was cool, but she was definitely effected. She started off walking into my room to get me to hang out in the living room by saying I'm coming down I hope your naked... Later on she literally smacked my ass twice and was all over me. She was just acting super dis inhibited, but I couldn't tell if she was just having fun being a tease. She hardly even drank anything and I've been around her drunk. She always been kinda weird and more open, but tonight she was on another level. She admitted she used to have a crush on me and told me some weird stuff of her stalker days(her words). She also kept calling me daddy and touching all over me as we walked to a restaurant with two other friends who thought it was kinda weird,since she has never acted like that before... She even said it was just because she wanted me to feel awkward and even said spank me daddy after I started to play along haha. I kept my cool and she digged that, so she continued the whole night trying to get me to hug her, touch her etc. This is the ONLY time I got this blatant of shit to ever happen on this sub. If anyone would bring it out though it would be this girl and I have noticed girls I know are more "open with me" and "friendly", but this was unreal. I have never really thought about fucking her, but goddd I wanted to tonight! Roommates( girl and my best friend were around though) and my friend even mentioned it was weird and he felt jealous of all the attentionBig Grin

To sum this post up I feel like this sub works a lot better on girls that already are somewhat into you and know you or I just don't approach enough.Either way this was crazy and got me convinced this without a doubt works! I was getting ghosted by most girls before,so this caught me off guard.
Her friend and her came over to my apartment today. More of the same type of stuff and her friend was saying we should date cause she was all over me again and making sexual comments, asking me if she would be a good wife etc...I was getting massive respect from guys at school, but most of the girls ignored. I did notice a couple girls keep looking over and flipping their hair which is more than what I was noticing before. I fluctuate from being confident af and extroverted to being insecure and quiet, which is kind of annoying, but I've gotten more of the confidence than the insecure feelings since running this.