Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Advice for Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is random but an idea that I think is worth mentioning to you.

with your company becoming more popular and eventually mainstream I recommend that you make sure that your system is not hack-able and try and keep all secrets on pen/paper so that it's not hack able and the gov't or other companies can't hire hackers to steal your information.

We don't want this technology in the hands of a corrupt gov't.
(08-20-2016, 01:20 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]This is random but an idea that I think is worth mentioning to you.

with your company becoming more popular and eventually mainstream I recommend that you make sure that your system is not hack-able and try and keep all secrets on pen/paper so that it's not hack able and the gov't or other companies can't hire hackers to steal your information.

We don't want this technology in the hands of a corrupt gov't.

I have taken various precautions, but if the government wanted my piddly secrets, they could assuredly get to them somehow.

I seriously doubt they would be interested, since I think they've had this technology for what, 40+ years now? Whatever they've done with it, they're either going to have a lot further advanced it than me, or lost interest. My money is on, they've lost interest and focused in other areas for influencing people's minds. Like TV, video games, movies, cell phones, facebook, advertising, radio...