Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Positive Energy 4G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

This is a sub that hasn't been journalled at all. I'll use it for 3 months + and see what happens. I am hoping it builds an attractive force around you that draws positive energy to you.

Is it going to draw positive energy from people ? I hope it does something like that. I hope people smile more at me, enjoy my presence more, etc... We'll see what this 4G sub does.

My sub history is AURA of sexiness 4g and stage 1 of alpha male 4G.
I thought you said in the journal thread you were going to do AOS4G.

You should just wait until the new DMSI debuts, it's only like a day or so away.

If you decide to go ahead with APE, then I wish you a great run!
(08-19-2016, 04:25 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you said in the journal thread you were going to do AOS4G.

You should just wait until the new DMSI debuts, it's only like a day or so away.

If you decide to go ahead with APE, then I wish you a great run!

I'll continue with APE and wait to see if other people get results with the new DMSI.
(08-19-2016, 01:51 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]My sub history is I've used AURA of sexiness 4g and stage 1 of alpha male 4G.

Is that all? You are here at the forums since 2012.
(08-20-2016, 03:19 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 01:51 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]My sub history is I've used AURA of sexiness 4g and stage 1 of alpha male 4G.

Yes that's all, I haven't been using subs at all over the years.
(08-20-2016, 10:01 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2016, 03:19 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes that's all, I haven't been using subs at all over the years.

Ah. I understand. It's a crucial step to imagine running the subs rather than just running 'em head on.

Well, all the best!
I'm crying right now
oh my
What happened with AOS when you ran it?
(08-20-2016, 12:20 PM)Sickologist Wrote: [ -> ]What happened with AOS when you ran it?

It's written right here :
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7510.html

Mind you, I only ran the sub for two weeks then I stopped.
I'm curious ray, if you haven't been using subs very much, why are you such an active member?
(08-20-2016, 01:34 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious ray, if you haven't been using subs very much, why are you such an active member?

I like this forum.
What were your results with APE?