Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E2 Testimonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, 21 days of Epraha 2.0 completed, and I think its just what the doctor ordered. Early on I felt the sub being super effective, I would cycle between depression and euphoria throughout the day. However for the last 10-14 days, I have been in a period of apathy, depression and anxiety, until today I literally burst into tears while listening to a song on the radio. This went on for a couple of minutes, and afterwards it was as if a fog had lifted, I felt clear, peaceful, free. And I felt a knowing, that I need to go back to AM6. I know E2 could definitely do more work, but at the moment, my life, my sense of personal responsibility and willpower, they need to be fixed more than my emotions. I feel that it has been enough, to provide me with clarity, and hopefully provide me with a less resistant run of AM6 than I have in the past. I will go back to E2 in the future for sure (or maybe it will be E3 by then), but its time to get my man on.

Frosted

Cool, the same thing happened to me after 20ish days of E2, I decided I needed AM6.