Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NSFM in DMSI 2.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Correct me if i'm wrong but Natural seduction for men is being implemented in 2.3 right?

I really think that's a great idea, I have never tried NSFM but heard good things about it. I also think that to be able to properly seduce a women it helps to be in the most natural and efficient state of mind to make conversations and the seduction process more natural.
(08-15-2016, 10:52 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if i'm wrong but Natural seduction for men is being implemented in 2.3 right?

I really think that's a great idea, I have never tried NSFM but heard good things about it. I also think that to be able to properly seduce a women it helps to be in the most natural and efficient state of mind to make conversations and the seduction process more natural.

No, NSFM would be adding to much right now to pinpoint how the goal focus/energy sourcing/aura works without healing. NSFM will be added to 3.0 - in its universal form. (Natural Seduction for everyone)