Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.3 Prediction Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While Shannon tortures and teases us with his test reports, let's speculate on v2.3's kickassery (or not). Follow this template. Post one of the following, depending on your expectations:

IT'S GONNA RAWK!!!!11 -- Thanks to v2.3, we're gonna see more p*ssies than... [Fill in the blank]

OR

MY LONELY CAWK Sad -- I bought v2.3 and all I got was this lousy... [Fill in the Blank]
I think it's not going to work perfectly or there will some failure inside. Unless he release it after or the 11 September.
somebody is going to stick to some version of DMSI for a very long time and he will come back to report some crazy results that will make some of us regret having not given the program enough time. guys Aura of sexiness 4g alone was epic for almost everyone who sticked to it for a long time. I have no doubt in my mind that it will work, but not like some expect. somebody who does not believe in aura and does not believe that a woman can apporach him and when a woman does approahc him , he can not see that, will never be fully satisfied with the program. quite frankly, i do not understand the guys who want to wait for women to approach them!!!! i think some of us may think that women will cold approach us, like with do in dagame or night game. while this may happen, there are so many ways women appoach us but we are blind to it.( i personally just have started to see how blind i am sometimes!!).
To be honest, I'm sick of guys getting denigrated for "waiting for women to approach them"...the POINT of the sub is to make women so attracted they approach you to have sex with you as easily and often as possible apparently. All those people are doing, is measuring the sub based off the copy on the sales page and the focus of the program to note it's effectiveness in it's goal. If you saw an opportunity to approach a woman that seems interested, great, that's a bonus, but the main point of the program is to make them approach out of being extremely attracted and wanting you sexually. So judging the program on the effectiveness of that is reasonable. I'm confused why Ricardo in particular got butchered by people, simply by asking about the program's real tangible success in creating new lays and boiling down the BS hyperbole: "women are looking at me, they don't approach me to have sex but they totally want to have sex with me obviously, this thing works, wow!" surrounding it. If we're not honest and objective about the program, how can the program make progress?

I'm already pretty skeptical due to past disappointments with "auras"/attraction programs, I'm not sold that they work at all. So I'll need to see an actual real change to believe they can work, something that happens that I will honestly be able to say couldn't have happened before the sub, I think that's fair. There's a lot of things that fall into that box, so the sub has plenty of chances to prove itself to me, I'm not being unfair to it, I'll give it a chance again. I'll try it and keep as open a mind as possible, but I won't read into things that aren't there, just because I want to see the program work, as I think many are doing. If the program works as advertised, there should be no doubt of it's effectiveness, so let the program speak for itself, I say. Be honest, be grounded and objective, and observe, that's how Shannon can get GOOD feedback he can use to advance the program so that it does work if there's an issue, if it's possible to advance it to the goal of this program. I'm not sure it is, we'll see. That's all I'm saying.
If you read what I posted in regards to Ricardo, I made it clear that what he was saying was technically correct in that the sub was not accomplishing its goals and that more needed to be done etc etc. The problem was the WAY he asked his question INITIALLY in another thread Catman. Other than that, Ricardo's position (for the most part) seems to be rooted in logic with some exceptions.

Secondly, I agree that people shouldn't necessarily be ripped apart because the program isn't working exactly however we also have to remember that getting women to approach isn't the ONLY objective. There are other objectives such as:

Goal #2: To support goal #1, we have to develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame (No longer applicable with V2.3)

Goal #3: b]To get you to act on, and take advantage of all of the opportunities this program presents you with, and guide you to help create these opportunities by being in the right place at the right time, and doing the right things.
This is where the autopilot comes into play.

Goal #4: To get you past any and all resistance to fully accepting, acting on, acting out and experiencing the goals of this program. This program uses a number of very advanced methods to achieve this goal, but there is no guarantee that you can not still resist it if you have enough fear stopping you. If you resist out of fear, observe your progress every month for 3 months before deciding whether or not you believe this program is getting past any resistance you may have.

So DMSI has a main goal and subordinate goals surrounding it. I'm not going to rag on you Catman for using the subliminal's main design goal to evaluate its effectiveness (which is what we all should do) what I'm asking you (and everyone else) to do is this: look at DMSI's objectives not just the main objective, evaluate it on how well it accomplishes those objectives and how closely it comes to accomplishing that/those objective(s). DMSI must be measured on a spectrum not just an either or basis. If during the next couple months of development Shannon is only able to make the sub generate a high level of arousal that makes it 10x easier to seduce women due to them being much more receptive to male advances and due to the autopilot improving a male's flirting ability or “game”, then the DMSI project isn't a total failure. It'll just mean that guys such as yourself, me at times, and others will need to step up their game and be more proactive. Subliminals like Attract Your Perfect Whatever on the other hand have only one main objective thus they can be evaluated on an “all-or-nothing” basis.

Also, recall that in the product description it may take 2-6 weeks for maximum results and that if you believe you are not getting results due to fear, guilt, shame then you should evaluate yourself every month for 3 months before saying "this sub don't work".
(08-16-2016, 11:48 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I'm sick of guys getting denigrated for "waiting for women to approach them"...the POINT of the sub is to make women so attracted they approach you to have sex with you as easily and often as possible apparently. All those people are doing, is measuring the sub based off the copy on the sales page and the focus of the program to note it's effectiveness in it's goal. If you saw an opportunity to approach a woman that seems interested, great, that's a bonus, but the main point of the program is to make them approach out of being extremely attracted and wanting you sexually. So judging the program on the effectiveness of that is reasonable. I'm confused why Ricardo in particular got butchered by people, simply by asking about the program's real tangible success in creating new lays and boiling down the BS hyperbole: "women are looking at me, they don't approach me to have sex but they totally want to have sex with me obviously, this thing works, wow!" surrounding it. If we're not honest and objective about the program, how can the program make progress?

I'm already pretty skeptical due to past disappointments with "auras"/attraction programs, I'm not sold that they work at all. So I'll need to see an actual real change to believe they can work, something that happens that I will honestly be able to say couldn't have happened before the sub, I think that's fair. There's a lot of things that fall into that box, so the sub has plenty of chances to prove itself to me, I'm not being unfair to it, I'll give it a chance again. I'll try it and keep as open a mind as possible, but I won't read into things that aren't there, just because I want to see the program work, as I think many are doing. If the program works as advertised, there should be no doubt of it's effectiveness, so let the program speak for itself, I say. Be honest, be grounded and objective, and observe, that's how Shannon can get GOOD feedback he can use to advance the program so that it does work if there's an issue, if it's possible to advance it to the goal of this program. I'm not sure it is, we'll see. That's all I'm saying.

The point is: The women believe they're approaching us by giving IOI's. Dude, you have a lot of female friends. Talk to them about this. You'll be SO SHOCKED when they start saying the same things you're hearing here.

In fact, that's why I started learning body language in the first place. I had a really, really self-aware female friend that started pointing these things out to me. We'd be out, and she'd say, "that chick over there is really into you." I'd be like, wtf. Finally, she was like, just go talk to her, make her laugh. The chick, who I later dated for a few months, said that she was really, really, really hoping that I'd come over to talk to her.

The IOI? Every time I glanced up at her, she found a reason to lift her arms and expose her underarm. I had NO IDEA at the time, but that's a VERY STRONG IOI. From my observations, it's almost up there with a butt presentation, just below a crotch presentation.

It's not that you're being denigrated. Shannon understands that DMSI is not performing to his expectations. The problem is, we can't get any real data because NO ONE WILL APPROACH! You're a scientific, rational person -- to get to the point where Shannon can REALLY tweak the data, we need data WITH WOMEN in the first place. If no one will approach and document their issues, how will Shannon know how to tweak the aura?

Miracleworkers don't exist. Miracles don't exist. Nothing in this universe is irrational. Nothing is beyond logic. And logic would dictate that we need to interact with women more to get the data needed. I mean, seriously -- when you see a woman smiling at you, just say "hello," and write that down. Interestingly enough, when the autopilot kicks in, you won't even need to try.
Hi K-Train, yeah I figured I must have missed a few posts of that whole "exchange" between them as the response seemed way out of kilter. Still though, I agree Ricardo's concerns if not the wording as you say, were valid.

Hi Chaos! Guys here still may think I don't talk to women for some reason, oh I do man, both new and "old" ones. I'm 0/7 on trying to get a date on this program, now. Not proud of it, but it is what it is. Blown it with a few I really liked by getting rejected, maybe after some more development of something, I can try again with them. I'm just saying I don't see any serious "wow!" moments yet to show me I'm getting a true difference from before the sub is all. I'm happy for you if you have, but I can't say one thing has happened that wouldn't have happened before listening is all I mean. So, I'm telling guys to be open minded about the sub working, but don't imagine things that aren't there because you want the program to work so bad is all. This way we can get good feedback that can help development, instead of hyperbole rife with placebo and confirmation bias.

However, I think this program will be very divided in results, with or without healing. The reality is, with our looks, our bodies, our age, our minds, all being very different and the reality of physical attraction playing a part (maybe not as much as how we value women but you'd be foolish to say it doesn't factor in at ALL), we will all have vastly different results with a program like this. Since we all clearly look differently and at different ages, and this program doesn't physically change us to "be more attractive" however you view that, I'm not sure what exactly it does to make us attractive. I equate it to a woman listening to it but weighing 230 pounds. Great you "feel great", but does that matter towards the goal of sex with attractive people? I guess I'm not sure about what the sub actually does in reality underneath to make a difference.

I will still give the new version a chance, but I'm not getting caught up in the hype train this time around. I've been burned twice now with these attraction programs. I want proof before I get invested and excited now.
There is a very easy baseline to all of this: x32.

According to x32, a woman will get wet from 10 min to an hour of exposure to the sub.

If the sub becomes an endo- and creates the aura that produces the vag tingles, then the aura should replicate x32 and make a chick around you wet in 10 min to an hour.

This is what i dont understand about this. We arent forcing women, we just want them so turned on becuz of the aura that if they even see us, they might consider us for a nightcap (even if normally we wouldn't be considered).

Healing modules have nothing to do with this, the goal is to make women so hot becuz of our aura that they would come investigate us or peak their curiosity about us (not jump our bones asap).

Daygame and approaches shouldnt matter as she would be turned on and tuned in by some sexy aura that she would want to know who's eminating it and investigate.

That said, i think Shannon's getting close but we all have to keep the goal here.

Pheros get traced back to the wearer, x32 gets traced back to the person in the vicinity of the sub. Stands to reason that if you combine the two plus some autopiloting, and magneting/manifestations, and youd have a panty scorcher sub.

That, to me, is the goal. Get her horny through your aura, associate that aura with you, and she goes sniffing further and maybe she considers doing stuff with you. The rest is up to you playah

Two cents.
x32 won't happen. Seriously, if that's included and you're in a bar or club for 3 hours you'll quickly seize all usage.
(08-16-2016, 03:11 PM)Sickologist Wrote: [ -> ]x32 won't happen. Seriously, if that's included and you're in a bar or club for 3 hours you'll quickly seize all usage.

Then whats the point of this sub?

The original was biatbws 4g and aos 4g combined.

And no, im not saying x32 should be included. I'm saying shannon has stated that x32 is exo and dmsi is the endo version of x32 (or attempting it to be).
DMSI is designed to be very much the endo version of the Ultimate Weapon sub. But, it's also a very complex sub and I have to figure out where sticking points are and fix them. That can take considerable time. It's also far from finished having everything I plan to have added to it, added. I have to do it sections at a time so I can identify and correct sections that need work.

As it stands now, DMSI already does the arousal thing for most women. It always has. It's just that guys are blind and women are afraid of being labeled a slut. So guys don't see what she's doing to say, "Hey, come fuck me," and women are not yet being motivated, aroused, properly influenced, whatever to approach as is the design goal.
(08-16-2016, 11:48 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I'm sick of guys getting denigrated for "waiting for women to approach them"...the POINT of the sub is to make women so attracted they approach you to have sex with you as easily and often as possible apparently. All those people are doing, is measuring the sub based off the copy on the sales page and the focus of the program to note it's effectiveness in it's goal. If you saw an opportunity to approach a woman that seems interested, great, that's a bonus, but the main point of the program is to make them approach out of being extremely attracted and wanting you sexually. So judging the program on the effectiveness of that is reasonable. I'm confused why Ricardo in particular got butchered by people, simply by asking about the program's real tangible success in creating new lays and boiling down the BS hyperbole: "women are looking at me, they don't approach me to have sex but they totally want to have sex with me obviously, this thing works, wow!" surrounding it. If we're not honest and objective about the program, how can the program make progress?

Well we have to keep in mind it's still early but also keep in mind female sexuality is very different than male sexuality. When a woman is smiling and orbiting you she's basically saying "HEY COME BANG ME!" - when the guy doesn't do anything her response isn't "try harder" it's "dammit he's not interested" and they feel rejected.

This is why some guys who run magnets (wm2/sm3) have less attractive women being mean, in their mind they assume you already rejected them because you're out of their league so their response isn't to try harder it's to hate your mere existence.
(08-16-2016, 10:41 AM)Boozy32 Wrote: [ -> ]And why the negativity alpha360?

There will be an eclipse the 1st September.
You guys have it easy , in Sweden people in general are very antisocial and for me, if i had not trained myself to be social and approach, almost no one talks to me. And thats not just me its how it is for everyone unless you have a very large social circle.
Pages: 1 2