Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Speakers with ultrasonics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In terms of using silent subs at night time. Is there a specific methodology to follow in terms of how close\far the speakers should be to you ?
download the app frequensee for your phone and make sure the volume isn't over -30 DB from where you're located

but aside from that ultrasonics can go great distance, as long as you have a decent DB level at your ears you will be fine. If you can get them on the sides of your ears for the stereo effect it's even better.
(08-13-2016, 04:58 AM)Boozy32 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, can someone pls attach a link of a good speakers for ultra sonic? Amazon link perhaps.

i used these for my OF5G and E2 Runs for ultra sonic pretty successfully.. Cheap and gets the job done.

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Powe...s=speakers
(08-14-2016, 10:24 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2016, 04:58 AM)Boozy32 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there, can someone pls attach a link of a good speakers for ultra sonic? Amazon link perhaps.

i used these for my OF5G and E2 Runs for ultra sonic pretty successfully.. Cheap and gets the job done.

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Powe...s=speakers

Hey bro, I am planning to get the usb powered of the AmazonBasics speakers.
Do you know the Frequency response of this speaker?
I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it is listed in the manual?
Thank You!
I answered this by pm but I'll post a reply here too for anyone else.

I used it with ultra sonic succesfully... I never found out the frequency response but considering that most stereo comp speakers fit the minimum frequency response I trusted it enough to buy it.

Also, a thing with amazon products is that if you open up a live chat with support, they will give you technical details on it. That's how I found out my Kindle fire Gen 1 with stereo speakers fit the frequency response requirements.

Checking frequensee while listening to US on those amazon speakers showed frequencies in the 19khz range, so I knew it was working effectively. Plus there were no crackling or sound distortion of the US track. I can audibly hear US and it sounded just like it does in headphones and other speakers.