Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

Firstly thanks to Shannon for creating such great products and forum for users to share experiences and stories. I have a question. I am currently on SM3 and was on stage 5 with about 7 days left to complete the 32. However I had this girl come and visit from out town and we pretty much spent the whole 7 days together and I had no time to listen to the subs. Do I need to re-start stage 5 or can I now do the 7 days I have missed and move onto stage 6?

Any and all help would be appreciated.
In these situations, you can take the amount of days you missed, in this case 7, then add 50% to that number. So, just do an extra 11 days of stage 5.

In the future, you don't want to make a habit of doing this, obviously. Derailing programs is bad news. But these things can happen.

That should get you back on the right track.
Missing less than a week = adding hours * 1,5, missing more than a week, restart stage. Looks like you are on the edge.
Hi,

I also had an inquiry regarding erections. On stage 5 my erections have sky rocketed? A girl simply has to text me, or when I think of girls I get a erection. Anything sexually at all. Like the other day I was dancing with a girl and had a semi. Is it normal at this stage?
(08-10-2016, 02:25 AM)TaoNJ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I also had an inquiry regarding erections. On stage 5 my erections have sky rocketed? A girl simply has to text me, or when I think of girls I get a erection. Anything sexually at all. Like the other day I was dancing with a girl and had a semi. Is it normal at this stage?

completely normal! I MISS THIS FEELING FROM SM3!!!! Big Grin