Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest Your Perfect Large Breasted Sexual Lover (5G – Type B/D Hybrid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Manifest Your Perfect Large Breasted Sexual Lover (5G – Type B/D Hybrid)

You don't see a lot of journals on this subliminal. I want to share my experience with it. I don't have June 10th days when things happen for you but more general timelines.

Let's begin.

Start Date: March 3rd

I have a set up where I can play it from an iPod and the speakers are set up under my bed (if I play masked track I can hear the track clearly within all parts of my bedroom). Therefore, instead of playing it from my computer at night at a certain time, I can truly "set it and forget it."

For a few weeks, I'm obviously thinking to myself where or who or when am I going to meet this person. Not too long after I actually really just forget and go about my life. This must be key for this to work.

After about 2 months, I start thinking "ok it's been 2 months now where's my large breasted sexual lover"?? Clearly not the right line of thinking, so no manifestation yet.

Well, somewhere late May, I have met a large breasted female at an event we both traveled to and have wondered if she was the large breasted female. Nothing happened at this event.

Cue about a month later in late June/early July, we end up meeting at another event we both traveled to. She lives about 5 hours away from me btw, so it isn't often we will meet.

We end up hooking up with each other (no details Wink) at this event. She invites me back to her home town for the weekend once the event is over because it is not a private place. I go, and we have an amazing time together.

Needless to say, is she perfect? Well she fits the bill of a large breasted female sexual lover. She does things that I really enjoy. But she is not perfect for me because I read in the description of the program and learned something:

Quote:Keep in mind that due to the nature of this program’s goal, the relationship that results from this program is not something you should necessarily expect to evolve into a romantic relationship; it will be focused on, and based on, sex.

I really am looking for something more romantic. In this journey I learned something especially true about the above statement, that this is a relationship based solely on sex. If she were my romantic lover, she would not satisfy my sexual needs enough for me. I find this the most interesting, that it seems my perfect sexual lover is not what my perfect romantic lover or partner will be for me.

In other words, she is perfect for sex, and just for sex. And boobs. Large large boobs. So large that my hands cannot grasp it all! (which may be turn off for some, but these are nice) Living in a different city than me 5 hours away really hinders "perfect" to me but in all actuality it is just solely a sexual chemistry thing, and not a proximity thing. Still I stand by above statement that this is a perfect for sex and large boobs sexual lover.

My final words are this. I don't know how this program works, but it does. Manifestation is a real thing. I didn't see this girl coming (phrasing!) until it just happened. Set it and forget it. Don't make romance happen out of it.

Until next time
It's good to hear of success with the AYP series. I think it's the sub and not just coincidence. Catman might differ on that thoughBig Grin

I did the generic sexual lover 5G but stopped after 4 months after realising I also wanted something more romantic.

Thanks for sharing.
So it took almost 4 months for the manifestation component to come to fruition with 1 sexual lover. People running DMSI should take heed. It could take a few months for the manifestation component to really produce results.
Set it and forget it. Get the skeptical conscious mind out of the way. Perfect large breasted sexual lover lives 5 hours away because perfect was focused on sexual compatibility and large breasts, not proximity.
I may use this later on lol.
Awesome testimonial.

I think DMSI works better/ faster as it manifests women in general.

Really impressed with the 5g manifestation tech.

Happy ABout got his perfect lover I fully reccomend the use of these programs
(08-04-2016, 07:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Set it and forget it. Get the skeptical conscious mind out of the way. Perfect large breasted sexual lover lives 5 hours away because perfect was focused on sexual compatibility and large breasts, not proximity.

Do a romantic 5G version for us more sensitive typesBlush
I'm actually planning to shift MYP subs in a different direction. I'm planning to use a lot more ways of making it work by supporting the manifestation aspect internally. We will get to that later though. I think 5.5G/6G will be a great way to make these work a lot better.
(08-04-2016, 11:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually planning to shift MYP subs in a different direction. I'm planning to use a lot more ways of making it work by supporting the manifestation aspect internally. We will get to that later though. I think 5.5G/6G will be a great way to make these work a lot better.

Based on what I'm seeing from DMSI, the manifestation process will definitely do wonders in the 5.5G/6G generation. I say definitely look into including the energy flooding and aura with the new MYPs.
(08-04-2016, 11:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually planning to shift MYP subs in a different direction. I'm planning to use a lot more ways of making it work by supporting the manifestation aspect internally. We will get to that later though. I think 5.5G/6G will be a great way to make these work a lot better.
Will this tie into the active manifestation research you were doing earlier this year?

Any timeline for this Shannon? We'd love to have some updated manifestation subs this year!

Frosted

Manifest Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Girlfriend. Thanks.
(08-04-2016, 07:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Set it and forget it. Get the skeptical conscious mind out of the way. Perfect large breasted sexual lover lives 5 hours away because perfect was focused on sexual compatibility and large breasts, not proximity.

If I were to say, run AYP girlfriend, would proximity be a factor here to determine perfect? I can accept that someone who is a perfect sexual lover will be 5 hours away, but if this were a perfect girlfriend she should be in the same general city/state that I reside in.
(08-04-2016, 12:37 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
Will this tie into the active manifestation research you were doing earlier this year?

Absolutely. I am still doing that research, just slowly and in the background.
Pages: 1 2