Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Q for Shannon (or anyone else): What to do after AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done several subs in the past, and I've noticed that some benefits become apparent or reinforced in the days taken off after finishing the sub. It's almost like the subs beds down and the roots establish themselves. I've also heard people, like Nationwide for example, say that the benefits keep building for many months without sub use. So I'm wondering what the best thing to do is after I finish AM6. Would doing a powerful sub interfere with this bedding in phase, or would the roots of AM6 still continue to grow if I listened to E2? Also, would doing a highly complex and ambitious sub like BASE interfere with the results of AM6? BTW, I don't want to do a magnet, as I'm far more focused on business and personal growth than getting my leg over.

Edit: Not sure Shannon has a view on this, so if anyone else has an opinion please let me know, especially if you did BASE after AM6. I'm leaning towards doing BASE at some time, but don't want to undo anything from AM6. If it does, then I'll do E2 for three months followed by a second run of AM6.
I would suggest taking my advice and "taking some time off" subs to let it settle in before doing anything else. a week or two is good, more if you want it.

Quote:Would doing a powerful sub interfere with this bedding in phase, or would the roots of AM6 still continue to grow if I listened to E2?

Of course it will interfere. Just because "everyone else does it" doesn't mean it;s a good idea.

AM6 will keep developing, if you use E2 while it is developing, but the development will be altered in impact and focus.

Quote:Also, would doing a highly complex and ambitious sub like BASE interfere with the results of AM6?

Wherever the scripts differ, and especially if and where they conflict - yes.

But I tried to design BASE 2.x to maintain and support AM6 effects.
Shannon, has BASE 2.1 already covered modules to maintain AM programmings? Right now I am close to finishing the current run and I'm not sure if the leftover AM is from the previous AM run or something that BASE has covered.