Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon, please anwer and confirm this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have read many contents here about Bluetooth/wireless headphone. Some say, that Bluetooth headphone will decrease the effectiveness of your subliminals, and some people have good experiences by using it.

So, I need you to confirm this. I found your answer in a thread, but that's not enough to fix this.

Is that safe, effective, anything by using Bluetooth/wireless headphone to your subliminals?

I really need your best answer.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/
Download the FREE speaker test and play it on your bluetooth/wireless headphone, if you can hear the full range on your bluetooth/wireless headphone then it is okay to play the masked track (ocean or trickling stream) of the subliminal you are listening to. If you don't hear the full range of the free speaker test then you need a better quality bluetooth/wireless headphone.

Listening to a masked track subliminal on headphones gives the full separation of the subliminal message that you are hearing.
Have you used one?
(07-28-2016, 07:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/
Download the FREE speaker test and play it on your bluetooth/wireless headphone, if you can hear the full range on your bluetooth/wireless headphone then it is okay to play the masked track (ocean or trickling stream) of the subliminal you are listening to. If you don't hear the full range of the free speaker test then you need a better quality bluetooth/wireless headphone.

Listening to a masked track subliminal on headphones gives the full separation of the subliminal message that you are hearing.

Not entirely correct. The speaker test is mostly for ultrasonic, because it needs a frequency range up to 20kHz. The masked tracks only have a frequency range somewhere around 4 or 6kHz IIRC. Every normal speaker or headphone is able to play the masked tracks correctly. Just ultrasonic is problematic.
(07-29-2016, 08:17 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2016, 07:59 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/

Not entirely correct. The speaker test is mostly for ultrasonic, because it needs a frequency range up to 20kHz. The masked tracks only have a frequency range somewhere around 4 or 6kHz IIRC. Every normal speaker or headphone is able to play the masked tracks correctly. Just ultrasonic is problematic.

Very true!! If you think about it... if the speaker test works on Edy_Dalton's bluetooth/wireless headphone, then the masked track should work just fine.
(07-29-2016, 07:09 AM)Edy_Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Have you used one?

I use ultrasonic exclusively and because it can damage your hearing when wearing headphones... I only listen on speakers.

The other thing that I dislike about bluetooth is you have to recharge it versus plug in headphones.