Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Customized subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon...

Are there any plans to offer customized subliminals?

Ariel
(07-25-2016, 12:53 PM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon...

Are there any plans to offer customized subliminals?

Ariel

For me to do that right now would cost quite a pretty penny. What are you willing to pay?
I personally would be willing to pay 5 times the cost of any current 4G or 5.5G product (specifically DMSI). So if DMSI is $114.95 then I am willing to pay $574.75. I am willing to negotiate Shannon.
I would be interested as well, I think there would be a lot demand for it. Maybe charge a base price + per word price + upgrades for each technology used.
I bet many would be interested...however, while I can´t speak for Shannon I have this feeling that the prices suggested here isn´t anywhere near the prices that would make sense for him to even concider. If memory serves correct there is this old thread, which I can´t find now, about the customs and already back then we were talking about several thousands dollars for customs, and more for multistages. I might be wrong...but just from purely business perspective I can´t see how the price could be any lower than that...but then again, it´s not my business (I just have business background from which I reflect) and I´m sure Shannon corrects me if what I say is just c**p.

Frosted

Holy shit, I didn't know that he used to make custom multi stages. Now I have a reason to make a lot of money. I'm gonna start using my piggy bank. I wonder if he would consider combining multistages or certain parts of them as well.
I´m not sure if he ever made custom multistage subs, the prices I mentioned (witch, again was based on memory...and could be wrong) was in multi stage case discussed IF he were to create one. As for single stages, I think he made some long time ago for 4 figures each. But this is all based on memory so I better stop talking about it now...take it with salt of however that weird english expression goes...

BTW, IF Shannon ever creates one (again?), I would be willing to pay nice 5 figures for certain multistage sub I have in mind...but that would be long in the future....need to get my BASE going better (in other word, finally get to DOING some higher paying stuff) with soon to begin second run.
I found a thread where Shannon was saying it's $300 - $5000. But I don't know if it was for 4G or 5G.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1444-p...l#pid24277
That was for 5G. It would be much higher for 5.5G, and much higher still for 6G. Still want a custom? Cause I'd love to make my month's income in one program release, with no chance of a refund.

Of course then I wouldn't be working on making programs for the masses... and in the long run, we would all suffer.