Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 5G overcome tinnitus or 3g improve your hearing? Shannon help required!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon,

I have been using the overcome tinnitus 5G sub for a 100 days and I have another 80 days to go.

I have stopped the sub for 3 days and my tinnitus has gone completely maybe 1-2% remains but it is hardly noticeable.

My conscious mind is telling me to stop the 5G sub and go for Improve your hearing 3G as it keeps telling me there seems to be physical damage done to my hearing for listening to the subs way too loud 2 years ago.

This is due to not finding the instructions to follow at the time as I couldn't be bothered to trawl through all the journals to find the correct volume to use at the time.

Now I am sticking with the lowest possible volume with the 5g overcome tinnitus sub and it has been effective due to the changes I have experienced and I am never going to go loud again.

The overcome tinnitus 5G has made a change in my hearing by making it go away completely but my mind keeps on telling me to go on the 3G improve your hearing sub to COMPLETELY heal my ears.

I don't know why that is the case.

Please let me know about your insights into my case as I want my hearing to go back to normal.

What are the differences between the scripts of the two subs besides being obviously 5G and 3G? Is the 3G script for improve your hearing incorporated into the 5G sub?

Should I wait for MIR to be ready and use that after I finish off the 80 days remaining on the 5G overcome tinnitus sub? or should I simply jump ship the to 3G sub of improve your hearing?

Thanks.
(07-25-2016, 03:22 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon,

I have been using the overcome tinnitus 5G sub for a 100 days and I have another 80 days to go.

I have stopped the sub for 3 days and my tinnitus has gone completely maybe 1-2% remains but it is hardly noticeable.

My conscious mind is telling me to stop the 5G sub and go for Improve your hearing 3G as it keeps telling me there seems to be physical damage done to my hearing for listening to the subs way too loud 2 years ago.

This is due to not finding the instructions to follow at the time as I couldn't be bothered to trawl through all the journals to find the correct volume to use at the time.

Now I am sticking with the lowest possible volume with the 5g overcome tinnitus sub and it has been effective due to the changes I have experienced and I am never going to go loud again.

The overcome tinnitus 5G has made a change in my hearing by making it go away completely but my mind keeps on telling me to go on the 3G improve your hearing sub to COMPLETELY heal my ears.

Please let me know about your insights into my case as I want my hearing to go back to normal.

What are the differences between the scripts of the two subs besides being obviously 5G and 3G? Is the 3G script for improve your hearing incorporated into the 5G sub?

Should I wait for MIR to be ready and use that after I finish off the 80 days remaining on the 5G overcome tinnitus sub? or should I simply jump ship the to 3G sub of improve your hearing?

Thanks.

I don't remember all the scripts to all my programs, and reading through them is a long and challenging process because they are so complex in 5G and up. So without spending a significant amount of time reading when I should be working, I can't answer that particular question.

My memory tells me though that the 5G OT sub is the Optimus Engine designed specifically to end tinnitus. It does whatever your subconscious believes is necessary to heal the tinnitus. I would say as to which to do, go with whatever your intuition tells you. That's usually your subconscious trying to talk with your conscious mind.

MIR won't help with ear damage. It will deal with infections only. Maybe you mean MHS. I don't know how well that will deal with tinnitus, but if it's caused by damage to your ears that can be self healed, then it should help.

Follow your gut, and see what happens.
(07-26-2016, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2016, 03:22 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon,

Thanks.

I don't remember all the scripts to all my programs, and reading through them is a long and challenging process because they are so complex in 5G and up. So without spending a significant amount of time reading when I should be working, I can't answer that particular question.

My memory tells me though that the 5G OT sub is the Optimus Engine designed specifically to end tinnitus. It does whatever your subconscious believes is necessary to heal the tinnitus. I would say as to which to do, go with whatever your intuition tells you. That's usually your subconscious trying to talk with your conscious mind.

MIR won't help with ear damage. It will deal with infections only. Maybe you mean MHS. I don't know how well that will deal with tinnitus, but if it's caused by damage to your ears that can be self healed, then it should help.

Follow your gut, and see what happens.

Ok got it.

Yeah I meant MHS.

In the instructions for Overcome tinnitus 5G it says it should be done for 180 days straight.

Would it derail my current results since I am 102 days and let me tell you the tinnitus just keeps on improving so I don't want to stop it to be honest with you.

The texture of the sound of the tinnitus has changed even more in the last two days after my 3 day break. What if I don't do the full 180 days suggested and it gets messed up again?

But my mind keeps on saying that I need to deal with the physical damage to the left ear which can be healed by MHS or by Improve Your Hearing 3G.The right ear is completely normal and optimal. It is the left one I am having a problem with.

Would 3G improve your hearing heal the physical damage?
Would MHS heal the physical damage?

Which of the two would be better in your opinion?

I want to go for MHS when it is ready since it would take lesser time for the results to be shown in 5.5G?

3 months as opposed to 6 months of usage.

Thanks for your guidance again.
When in doubt, follow the instructions. I write them when I have the script fresh in my mind.

When you are done, I should have MHS 5.5g finished.