Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Delete or keep & journal??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I won't say who but someone was kind enough to send me Ultra Success and said they won't be using it ever again and it'll be better than what I'm using now (which I don't doubt) is this legit to use or should I not use it? They weren't too sure & I'd rather be safe than sorry so I'm asking here...
If I'm correct about what you're saying you should word it as "won't be using it ever". There's still some risk. It's suggested you should purchase your own.
(07-23-2016, 09:49 PM)Big Boss Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm correct about what you're saying you should word it as "won't be using it ever". There's still some risk. It's suggested you should purchase your own.

Ok thanks I thought so but I just thought i'd make sure. Thanks.
Yeah man a copy of Ultra Success is only $24.95. No more than one good meal at a mid-range restaurant so all in all not worth worrying over.

So I would buy it.
If you didn't pay for it, the piracy stuff will kick in, but from what Shannon said of those old subs the piracy isn't much more than a guilt trip but the sub would still work. Personally I wouldn't use it anyway as you don't know it hasn't been messed up or f****d around with.

Frosted

Don't risk it, just pay for it.
(07-24-2016, 02:52 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]If you didn't pay for it, the piracy stuff will kick in, but from what Shannon said of those old subs the piracy isn't much more than a guilt trip but the sub would still work. Personally I wouldn't use it anyway as you don't know it hasn't been messed up or f****d around with.

I don't use guilt, shame or fear in anything. I despise them. There are no guilt trips.

That said, better not to risk it.
I already deleted the e-mail and won't ask for another or nothing but I'm curious now, if the risk wasn't the program not working until I used a copy I bought myself from the store, then what was the risk??

And also you guys I know it's cheap but I still can't afford it I'm trying everyday to get affiliate sales but so far nobody bought nothing maybe you guys can like and share my facebook page and help it spread and maybe I'll get enough sales to get dmsi Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin it's the best page on Facebook and I will grow it to millions and millions of likes no question I just started it and people already love it it's: Holy Shit Sex Facts - Sex, Money, & Big Booty Hunies Big GrinBig Grin LOL.
(07-24-2016, 04:19 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]I already deleted the e-mail and won't ask for another or nothing but I'm curious now, if the risk wasn't the program not working until I used a copy I bought myself from the store, then what was the risk??

And also you guys I know it's cheap but I still can't afford it I'm trying everyday to get affiliate sales but so far nobody bought nothing maybe you guys can like and share my facebook page and help it spread and maybe I'll get enough sales to get dmsi Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin it's the best page on Facebook and I will grow it to millions and millions of likes no question I just started it and people already love it it's: Holy Shit Sex Facts - Sex, Money, & Big Booty Hunies Big GrinBig Grin LOL.

Do you really need a risk to do the right thing?
(07-24-2016, 04:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2016, 04:19 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]I already deleted the e-mail and won't ask for another or nothing but I'm curious now, if the risk wasn't the program not working until I used a copy I bought myself from the store, then what was the risk??

Do you really need a risk to do the right thing?

No, I was just curious, but I think that answers my question. I wanted to do the right thing the whole time and I dind't even ask for the sub or anything and since it was sent to me I wanted to do the right thing and instead of just using it I wanted to ask here what I should do, and see what everyone says I should do. I don't even got the e-mail anymore I deleted it right off the first answer from Big Boss.