Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X-Ray's DMSI V2.2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI to all, this is really my first time ever journalling/forum posting and the purpose is to chronicle my experiences with DMSI (at this point V2.2).

It was with great excitement that I read the description of the DMSI product ... more than that, it seemed like a dream come true. It's an 'ability' that I wished to have my whole life! Despite it being a premium priced product with no refund offered, I dove right in. I am fully committed to embracing this product and hopefully reaping all of the results promised ... thrilling times!

My background
I'm male, 46, living in a major Canadian city. I've 'studied' game for many years but grew tired of it... mostly because of limited results and not being able to get over a lot of basic issues. I'm not quite an AFC but by no means a PUA. Handsome enough, in good health, exercise regularly and am very into self improvement. Currently not dating and could definitely use an improved sex life. In regards to subliminals I am completely new to them, but am very versed and familiar with energy work, hypnosis and nlp. As for the DMSI sub, I'm not interested in the mechanism of how it works, or even the scripts. As I understand it, DMSI is meant to be a 'set it and forget it' type of thing ... just listen and let it work. I'm trusting it and that's what I want it to do.

DMSI V2.1

I had these tracks for one week before switching up to V2.2 I didn't know what to expect and stayed open minded ... just let it work. I was listening to the proscribed 5-7 loops a day. I listened to all the tracks and listened by computer speaker, earbuds and over the ear headphones. In terms of the desired results, I really didn't notice anything different. Again, I am committed to the process so I understood that results might take time. Other effects I noted were:
  • a few very strange (but not scary) dreams
  • increase in sexual arousal overall (more horny than usual and that's lots!)
  • more morning wood than usual
  • at the beginning, mild headache
  • I'm on a somewhat strict diet and really started craving and eating more crap (sugar, bread, carbs, etc.)

DMSI V2.2

I have now been using V2.2 for approximately a week. It's a much longer loop (1hr40mins) and only after combing the forums did I notice Shannon suggested only 3 loops per day, and not overnight. (Suggestion: when posting a new version, have customer service email customers to let them know it's ready for d/l, plus offer new instructions if necessary)

The initial list has narrowed to:
  • increase in sexual arousal overall
  • craving and eating more crap (sugar, bread, carbs, etc.)

In terms of desired effects ... I really don't feel I've gotten them yet. If there are any, they have been so marginal that I haven't really taken them into account. I understand that part of this product is meant to have quick results and another part goes deep to remove resistance. That's what I'm assuming my 'issues' are. I'm looking forward to some positive change.

I'm open to your thoughts, suggestions and considerations.

I'll continue to update this thread as I notice new things.

-X