Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why is AM not required before DMSI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just curious as to why AM isn't a required prerequisite before using DMSI 2.2. Sex magnet & Woman Magnet both require you do AM so you have the necessary foundation to be able to attract women properly.
Because it's a projection of sexual energy only.
Magnets radicalize you from the ground up.
Shannon answered this somewhere. Pretty much DMSI is making you attractive and filling you with sexual energy to project. It creates sex from where you are now.

SM3 changes you from the inside out to create the result of being sexually magnetic. With this, it changes you as a person.
SM. will give you sex and sexual composure as a dominant man. You will perceive And manipulate sex hollistically in everything.. DMSI - GIRLS will fuck u because subconsciously they discover you as a sexual entertainment. Your personality might not be a silent feature here. Now, whether you want organic or GMO food that up to you. Both serve purpose though haha.
(07-18-2016, 03:58 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI - GIRLS will **** u because subconsciously they discover you as a sexual entertainment.

Whew... Pure gold and totally demeaning. And yes, it's true that SM3 made me value life and sexuality more holistically.

Despite all the effort/money put into DMSI I had to go back to AM6 to stop the confusion and regain my chauvinistic edge. Tongue

Oscar Wilde — "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." :exclamation:

...Some Taoists called the act of sex “The battle of stealing and strengthening." :idea:
Raykon,

I've used neither yet, but I do know this. DMSI has powerful, focused clearing and healing technology while AM6 has old tech. Essentially:

AM6 = E1
DMSI = WAY better than E2, and the fastest, most efficient tech primarily aimed at one not sabotaging the sub's goals (a major focus for Shannon)

I had been eyeing AM6 for the last 2 months, even planning on buying it and begin running it in the next month. Its focus is everything I've wanted as a man. No joke there. As a boy without any father figure, this is something very, very appealing.

But.........I have been having resistance lately on using even E2. Like "this should NOT be coming up so hard!!"

I then remembered a thread I wrote many months back titled "After E2: AM6 or DMSI?" Shannon chimed in saying I'd be going backward on AM6 vs. using targeted clearing technology in DMSI. For that very reason, I will be starting DMSI in a couple of weeks. AM6 is still very important to me, but headbutting resistance on a daily basis is not something I wish to do. i will use DMSI for a number of months, followed by AM. AM7 has no release date, so AM6 will work just fine. I'd just like to clear some major crap before that time.

For me, that's why I'd NOT require AM be used before DMSI.
Hopefully E3 will be fairly easy to build after what Shannon has learned from the H/C in DMSI. I think a lot of people are looking forward to it.
(07-17-2016, 09:40 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just curious as to why AM isn't a required prerequisite before using DMSI 2.2. Sex magnet & Woman Magnet both require you do AM so you have the necessary foundation to be able to attract women properly.

It seems no one actually answered the question as to why it is not required.
It's because the newer version of DMSI is supposed to build a foundation similar to AM6 but at the beginning it wasn't building the foundation, newer version added things over time.
DMSI which was Develop an aura of sexyness in 4G at first was supposed to go straight to the point whether you have foundation or not, due to that it is supposed that it's not going to work for everyone (the 4G version), especially guys who are very resistant usually.
It's all theory though, try and test for yourself Thumbsup

If you do a search on DAOS VS SM3 you will probably find this explanation.
(07-18-2016, 04:13 PM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2016, 03:58 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI - GIRLS will **** u because subconsciously they discover you as a sexual entertainment.

Whew... Pure gold and totally demeaning. And yes, it's true that SM3 made me value life and sexuality more holistically.

Despite all the effort/money put into DMSI I had to go back to AM6 to stop the confusion and regain my chauvinistic edge. Tongue

Oscar Wilde — "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." :exclamation:

...Some Taoists called the act of sex “The battle of stealing and strengthening." :idea:

I disagree that women will respond to you as "sexual entertainment". When they respond it's not for the purpose of entertainment. It's because you created within them a genuine NEED to fuck. If it was possible to create a version of DMSI where they were going to fuck you for entertainment, it would have happened that V1 was all we needed.

There is only one way we are going to make DMSI work, and that is, we first have to stop you guys from wetting your subconscious pants in response to the threat of getting laid, and second, we have to stop the affected from favoring social programming over their own desires, while leaving them the ability to make sane decisions on the matter. Not every person affected is going to be appropriate for acting on their desires with DMSI, even if it would work if they were appropriate.
Hi Shannon, Determined advised me to run AM6 before going back on DMSI. He is right for mentioning that I still act like a boy. What would you advise? I haven't tried 3.2A yet. I'm trying to convince my subconscious to cooperate with the execution. Last night, I had a realization that a number of certain fears regarding accomplishing the goal is preventing me from executing. Please give your thought and I'll highly appreciate it.
(04-22-2018, 07:12 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon, Determined advised me to run AM6 before going back on DMSI. He is right for mentioning that I still act like a boy. What would you advise? I haven't tried 3.2A yet. I'm trying to convince my subconscious to cooperate with the execution. Last night, I had a realization that a number of certain fears regarding accomplishing the goal is preventing me from executing. Please give your thought and I'll highly appreciate it.

I already replied in your journal.

My advice - presuming you are at least 18 years old - is to run DMSI 3.2-A for at least a month and see what happens.

If you are under 18, neither DMSI nor AM is suitable for you.
(04-22-2018, 01:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2018, 07:12 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon, Determined advised me to run AM6 before going back on DMSI. He is right for mentioning that I still act like a boy. What would you advise? I haven't tried 3.2A yet. I'm trying to convince my subconscious to cooperate with the execution. Last night, I had a realization that a number of certain fears regarding accomplishing the goal is preventing me from executing. Please give your thought and I'll highly appreciate it.

I already replied in your journal.

My advice - presuming you are at least 18 years old - is to run DMSI 3.2-A for at least a month and see what happens.

If you are under 18, neither DMSI nor AM is suitable for you.

I'm 31, btw. Thanks!