Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.5 or: Adventures of the Red Viper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So tomorrow will be my first time using DMSI v2.2 and I'm very excited. First, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a 30 year old dude from Amsterdam and was always more a friend type than the lover. Changed a lot of things about myself, but never seemed to get what I wanted.
Why the nickname Oberyn Martell? I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan, and the portrayal of this character by actor Pedro Pascal was the perfect example of what I think someone with an aura of sexiness looks like. So I was thinking to myself: 'Man, I want to be like that, just looking at some girl and make her mine.'
I stumbled upon the subliminal shop by accident one day and was very interested, AOSI was just out and reading the description it was JUST what I wanted.

My experience with AOSI:
-Got very hot...sweating like on a hot summerday
-Intense looks by girls
-Some girl told me she could easily fall in love with me
-Did I mention I was hot?
-Two girls tried to rip my shirt of dancing at the club
While I did not get laid, there were results I never had, like the girl telling me she could fall in love with me.

DMSI v2.1
-Less intense looks, but still a few glances
-Random girls trying to dance with me at the club
-Had sex with a girl I was chasing for such a long time
Results! I finally got with her, a very special girl for me.
Let's see what v2.2 will bring me
Superb results so far! I see DMSI is attracting many new people to the fourm Big Grin
Thanks for sharing your results with us Wink

How many weeks have you used DMSI for and how are you listening in terms of loops and track type (masked, ultrasonic, etc)?
(07-16-2016, 09:37 AM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing your results with us Wink

How many weeks have you used DMSI for and how are you listening in terms of loops and track type (masked, ultrasonic, etc)?

From the moment it came out, I'm not sure how many weeks that was. I listen to the masked version (Trickling Stream) and always tried the recommended amount of loops. So for v2.1 I was listening to it for 5 loops. When I lowered the volume, after reading about that, I saw an increase in results. So if I'm correct, now I will try to listen for 3 loops a day
Wow...awesome! I'm very impressed.

To be honest, I haven't been thrilled with many of the reports so far. Lots of "looks" and other BS, not a whole lot of legit, over the top reports of actually having sex with girls you either couldn't get before the sub, or are brand new to you.

Good to see. Thank you for your post, I look forward to hearing more from you!
(07-16-2016, 10:37 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Wow...awesome! I'm very impressed.

To be honest, I haven't been thrilled with many of the reports so far. Lots of "looks" and other BS, not a whole lot of legit, over the top reports of actually having sex with girls you either couldn't get before the sub, or are brand new to you.

You cynicism CatmanRolleyes
(07-16-2016, 10:52 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]

Well...the bottom line is, it's "Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility"...not "Develop Maximum Looks", lol. That's what we're all paying for. So, I like to keep it in mind to measure progress against the true goal, and not get distracted by placebo and confirmation bias. You can't fake or mistake PIV.
(07-16-2016, 11:10 AM)Tobi Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. Lot of guys saying 'she smiled or looked intensly and i could tell shes attracted' or whatever bs. Getting looks isnt going to get you a gf or multiplw women.

Not that looks or smilea arent bad but why are these guys not taking action to confirm if these women really are attracted and will have sex with them. I could get looks and smiles from waering my cookie monster shirts and i get many in that shirt

100% agree.

They are entry level steps, but entry level nonetheless.

I promise that if I get blatant signals, I won't let them go by without engaging in return...I didn't get to where I am by not acting when I see an opening. (lol, pun intended)
(07-16-2016, 10:59 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Well...the bottom line is, it's "Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility"...not "Develop Maximum Looks", lol. That's what we're all paying for. So, I like to keep it in mind to measure progress against the true goal, and not get distracted by placebo and confirmation bias. You can't fake or mistake PIV.

Yeah, let me elaborate on that.

So this girl I know for a year now and there was always a little bit of attraction. We kissed a few times, but she didn't want to go further. She even said she didn't want to kiss me anymore, because she values our friendship too much. Just so you know, I was madly in love with her, that comment was like a kick in the groin.
In comes DMSI. She started looking at me very differently after a couple of weeks. When going out, a friend told me she was watching every move that I made. Last weekend we were out again, I started dancing with this cute looking girl and all of a sudden she was there as well. She took my hand to take some shots together and we were making out. Now comes the part where I truly believe the sub started to work for me.
I was never good at escalating things. Never knew what to say next. I don't even know what it was that I said, but the next thing I know she grabbed me and pushed me to the exit and getting a taxi home. I really thought I had no chances with her anymore, and now she is the one texting me all the time and asking when we'll meet again
(07-16-2016, 11:18 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, let me elaborate on that.

So this girl I know for a year now and there was always a little bit of attraction. We kissed a few times, but she didn't want to go further. She even said she didn't want to kiss me anymore, because she values our friendship too much. Just so you know, I was madly in love with her, that comment was like a kick in the groin.
In comes DMSI. She started looking at me very differently after a couple of weeks. When going out, a friend told me she was watching every move that I made. Last weekend we were out again, I started dancing with this cute looking girl and all of a sudden she was there as well. She took my hand to take some shots together and we were making out. Now comes the part where I truly believe the sub started to work for me.
I was never good at escalating things. Never knew what to say next. I don't even know what it was that I said, but the next thing I know she grabbed me and pushed me to the exit and getting a taxi home. I really thought I had no chances with her anymore, and now she is the one texting me all the time and asking when we'll meet again

Amazing post. This is exactly what I feel with a few girls. No chance now, especially the 3 I got rejected by recently that I wrote about in my journal. Getting in person with them in particular to test DMSI, isn't really possible now without a change in interest from them. Chicken and the egg. So unless they "see" something different through social media perhaps, I don't see much difference occurring. Apparently, people have said often girls from the past that they liked but thought they had no chance with have suddenly contacted them out of nowhere on this. I find that hard to believe, and those were probably coincidences in my view.

Anyway, fantastic posts, thank you so much. Something to strive for, for all of us on this program.
(07-16-2016, 11:18 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, let me elaborate on that.

You know what would be funny, if you tell her you don't want to kiss her anymore because you value that friendship. Just to see her reaction Big Grin

Shannon: Does something never done before in the history of mankind, and gets results on the very first try.

Customers: How come it's not perfect?

The bottom line is, you guys are so stuck on "This sounds too good to be true" that you're refusing to see what's actually going on.

We got results with Version 1.0.

We got results with 2.1.

We are only a few days into 2.2, and getting results.

CatMan, I'd like you to do something that's never been done before in the history of mankind, and make it perfect in 2 months or less.

Can't do it? 'Nuff said.

The fact that I got even noticeable results in V1.0 was virtually miraculous considering what the circumstances are.

This program is composed of two parts:

1. The instant effect section.
2. The long term effect section.

Instant effect puts you in the right frame of mind immediately and also creates an immediate effect on those around you.

Long term section creates effects that you need to be programmed for.

Programming takes time, considering that since we're using energy flooding, we can't just use this thing for however many loops we want.

So the immediate effects are going to work best on those people who don't resist them. You know, out of fear. And the longer term programming is going to take as much time as it takes for you to work through the shit holding you back and start internalizing and expressing the longer term programming.

This means that most people are going to see immediate results, but some won't. You know, the ones resisting. Out of fear. And it also means that not everyone's going to have the women they encounter just lift tail right then and there in public.

It also means that over time, even those resisting should see results. You know, as the program gets them to work through and overcome those fears.

So how about we come back to earth and have some more reasonable expectations of this thing, shall we? Seriously, guys. No matter what I do, you find and even invent reasons to be dissatisfied.
(07-16-2016, 11:32 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2016, 11:18 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, let me elaborate on that.

Amazing post. This is exactly what I feel with a few girls. No chance now, especially the 3 I got rejected by recently that I wrote about in my journal. Getting in person with them in particular to test DMSI, isn't really possible now without a change in interest from them. Chicken and the egg. So unless they "see" something different through social media perhaps, I don't see much difference occurring. Apparently, people have said often girls from the past that they liked but thought they had no chance with have suddenly contacted them out of nowhere on this. I find that hard to believe, and those were probably coincidences in my view.

Anyway, fantastic posts, thank you so much. Something to strive for, for all of us on this program.

You are assuming that the way things worked in the past still apply with DMSI in the picture.

You are artificially limiting yourself.

You're assuming that women don't change their minds more often than they blink.

Disregard limitations. Keep exposing them to yourself while you use DMSI.
I've also been thinking about a certain girl that i've reffered to many times in my journal, we had strong attraction but i did not act on it. Add in some complicated drama then she flat out ignores me.

Now college is starting again late in august where id be done with AM and about 2 weeks in DMSI. If i get toghether with her again. She is everything i love in a girl from looks to personality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4