Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re: Awakening/Genius/Glow lik e Master Teacher with Uncondtional Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
awakening/genius tapped/tuned in/dialed in/tuned up
an aura od high level Love like the Masters emit and glow with... an aura of 40 feet of an unconditional love bubble,below,abouve, around if high level higher realms of the light,energy and love transforming love from within and without... shifting the energy where ever you go for the better,the positive,the light,the goodness and have nerves of steel to boot !! so that one is fortified like a muther on all levels. maybe even some psychic-self-defense stuff,that instnatly neutralizes negativity/dark stuff from any dimension, including the physical 3rd dimensional world, thrown in for good measure. energy flooding of high level love but amped up.
[Image: powervsforce.png]

If I am muscle testing myself accurately, I rank pretty high up on this scale. Ultimately, it takes some profound personal experiences and seeking (as the book says most people only move up about 5 points in their lifetime) to really ascend. I still find negative surroundings and the constant exposure to such people a drag and sometimes conforming my attitude to theirs. However, the gain in power as one progresses up the scale is exponential and 1 enlightened person can offset millions that dwell within negativity. The world average recently rose above the critical point of 200. That's part of the reason for me becoming a hermit and the constant battle between using Shannon's amazing sex subs or seeking pleasure in solitude/wilderness, so beware of that trade-off as one increases in awareness their resistance to mundane pursuits also does. Currently mastering my domain once more with a new run of AM6 which I realized has many principles in alignment with the Reality Transurfing material I saw mentioned on this forum lately... So, that's always a solid start to self-mastery and godhood. Surely, godhood is the inborn destiny of Humanity.
Would be cool if shannon built a sub to raise our vibration to the level of love and above. I'd love to experience enlightenment & how "Ineffable" it is.
I can ramble about my own interpretations of a thing but one may find much wiser contemplation from ages past.
http://ahabit.com/tao/

[Image: abraham-hicks-emotional-guidance-scale.jpg]
I also have this on my desktop so it can be placed in this thread to provoke greater awareness.

Overcome grief, lies, illusion and earthly attachment? Woah...

[Image: chakras_blocked.jpg]
Re: Awakening/Genius/Glow lik e Master Teacher with Uncondtional Love
awakening/genius tapped/tuned in/dialed in/tuned up
an aura od high level Love like the Masters emit and glow with... an aura of 40 feet of an unconditional love bubble,below,abouve, around if high level higher realms of the light,energy and love transforming love from within and without... shifting the energy where ever you go for the better,the positive,the light,the goodness and have nerves of steel to boot !! so that one is fortified like a muther on all levels. maybe even some psychic stuff thown in for good measure. enrgy flooding of high level love but amped up.

With all due respect Man,ENOUGH with the charts. Point made,we 'get it'. I was posting for a subliminal request,NOT for my page to be over done with charts out da ying-yang. thank you. respectfully. Keith.
Yes, Yes and Yes!!!
Hey, thanks for bumping this thread.
I still stand by these models, although the new information I shared in the Heart Virtues thread transcends the chakra system as an energy source.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8395.html
YOU Bet RisingSun.. thanx for NOTICING that I BUMPED this one up... yes I Know about the hte Heart Virtues from the vedic traditions and related...Jimi Hendrix was working on his double album to be released in late 1970/early 1971 called "First Ray of the New Rising Sun".. Rising Sun...
What is ur subliminal history?
28 yrs of using brain/mind technology(including the use of subliminals!),47 yrs of wholistic healing/herbology 55 yrs of spiritual/soul evolvment , tons of training ,certifications ect. play four instruments,taught school,old soul,Alpha Male blah blah fuking blah!
(01-15-2017, 09:48 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]28 yrs of using brain/mind technology,47 yrs of wholistic healing/herbology 55 yrs of spiritual/soul evolvment , tons of training ,certifications ect. play four instruments,taught school,old soul,Alpha Male blah blah fuking blah!

Huh
PLEASE READ THE NOW RE-EDITED RESPONSE ABOUVE ZANE. KEITH