Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Before running SM3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About AM6 prior to SM3. Would it be better if I run refresher AM6 before running SM3, or just jumped without refreshment phase of AM6?
And also, whether the stage of refreshment affect better outcomes for SM3?
Give the best answer.
Only you can answer this question. Grade yourself, as honestly as you can, before running SM3 and after your AM6 run. You may find you need another run of AM6 before running a magnet. Too many times, guys rush to run a magnet, only to be disappointed. It needs a strong AM foundation to be effective.

So, this can only be answered after your run, by yourself.

If however, you find out you ARE ready for SM3, you can start running SM3 right after, the next day. AM6 uses a SM3 lead-in, so the programming has already had a slight warmup for some time, so the typical 7 day break period in between is not needed going from AM6 to SM3.
You can jump right in if you are ready (feel a strong AM6 foundation), refresher is for refreshing.
Catman, I agree with you about the readiness before running SM3.
Because basically the only people who know whether they were ready or not running SM3. By looking at their AM trip back. And I also understand that the SM3 need AM6 solid foundation before moving forward.
SM3 like roof that requires a strong base of AM.
I'm run AM6 second time today, at the stage 3.
I wants to run next SM3 ?
And also Alpha 360, how do you before running SM3?
Do you do a refresher AM? Or just jump straight into the SM3?
Might be better to rotate them for a couple of years.
Make the annual cycle?
(07-15-2016, 09:37 AM)Darmawan Wrote: [ -> ]Catman, I agree with you about the readiness before running SM3.
Because basically the only people who know whether they were ready or not running SM3. By looking at their AM trip back. And I also understand that the SM3 need AM6 solid foundation before moving forward.
I guess you meant how you were before SM3, I was pretty good already, I did it for the cherry on top, in other words I didn't need SM3, AM6 would have been enough.
I never touch any refresher yet. I don't think I need to refresh anything since it's already fresh and juicy Big Grin
(07-15-2016, 10:24 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2016, 09:37 AM)Darmawan Wrote: [ -> ]Catman, I agree with you about the readiness before running SM3.
I guess you meant how you were before SM3, I was pretty good already, I did it for the cherry on top, in other words I didn't need SM3, AM6 would have been enough.
I never touch any refresher yet. I don't think I need to refresh anything since it's already fresh and juicy Big Grin

Haha lol.. Happy if you feel it is fresh and juicy.
And what do you mean AM6 enough without SM3? Do you feel AM6 enough to meet all the needs in yourself?
Because based on my experience at AM6, I became so cold with the external situation. My encouragement to women also dropped dramatically. I feel like being able to live alone. Being independent and strong.
How is that a problem?
I think you are still processing the change, it can take a while to adapt even if subs are 5G we still live in a physical reality. It's strange to no depend on women and I'm actually becoming more and more satisfied of that now with SM3. There a woman texting me right now who is starting to become depended of me, texting me everyday at least once to check up on me. While all that seems normal to me, just investing the minimum without taking things seriously yet still caring about her. Seems like a perfect balance to me.
On the other hand on stage 5 of AM6 of my 2nd run I had a lot of women attracted to me. It was almost like SM3, different but pretty close. So I could have live with that alone. I could have run AM6 a third time and it would have been even better. That's what I mean by enough.
Please do us a favour if you're going to start a six stage set don't quit