Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.2 - Testing release.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon has asked us to make new threads to keep it tidy for new users. For all future new users this is still a testing release, final release may be required to make a new thread.

So I guess we're getting an early release of dmsi 2.2. I started playing it tonight and I could already feel my brain tingling pretty intensly. I will be playing 4 loops. See you all in the morning Smile
This thing is the real deal...I was sleeping while it was playing..i was 2 loops down till I woke up because of what was going to be a nightmare of a dream. I quickly changed my goal down to 3 loops instead of 4. Now I have been sleeping all day. I have a job interview at 4 pm which is in 5 hours. Hopefully I'm not too exhausted. I will report results if I go out, but right now stuck in bed.
Make sure you eat enough and get enough fluids and sleep on this program. And, if possible, don't run it while you sleep.
(07-14-2016, 09:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you eat enough and get enough fluids and sleep on this program. And, if possible, don't run it while you sleep.

So the ideal way to run it is during the day, for 6 hour (at least) with no interruption between loops? Undecided Or is it only interrupting each individual loop that is not ideal? People may need to get really creative with time management to run this correctly.

Edit - never mind. Found the answer.
Quote:Please note that you must do all loops contiguously (back to back) in order not to break the ASRB technology and seriously degrade the performance of the program!
Shannon advises to not listen to this sub during sleep ?. How can get in 6 loops whilst I am awake Sad

Might be advisable to add in the alpha REM state algorithum so people can sleep and listen to the sub at the same time.
(07-14-2016, 09:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you eat enough and get enough fluids and sleep on this program. And, if possible, don't run it while you sleep.

Hmm and why is a bad idea to listen while sleeping? I listen to subs only when sleeping. I actually have a hard time sleeping without them. When i take a rest from subs I use plain trickling stream sounds while sleeping.
Oh shit I'm addicted!
(07-14-2016, 10:27 AM)bogdy Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm and why is a bad idea to listen while sleeping? I listen to subs only when sleeping. I actually have a hard time sleeping without them. When i take a rest from subs I use plain trickling stream sounds while sleeping.
Oh shit I'm addicted!

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid121500
Lokko good to see you are now working alongside Ben and Shannon Smile
(07-14-2016, 12:19 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon has asked us to make new threads to keep it tidy for new users. For all future new users this is still a testing release, final release may be required to make a new thread.

So I guess we're getting an early release of dmsi 2.2. I started playing it tonight and I could already feel my brain tingling pretty intensly. I will be playing 4 loops. See you all in the morning Smile
(07-14-2016, 10:22 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon advises to not listen to this sub during sleep ?. How can get in 6 loops whilst I am awake Sad

Might be advisable to add in the alpha REM state algorithum so people can sleep and listen to the sub at the same time.

The program is designed to put you in the ideal state of mind and body to get others to initiate and have sex with you.

Is that ideal for getting rest? No.

And if I add something to put you in REM and maximize rest while you sleep, do I have a direct core conflict in the script? Yes.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. If you must use it while you sleep, you must also plan for more sleep time.
Not much to report. Causes exhaustion and my excessive sweating in my armpits has tremendously increased. I want to do a self hypnosis program to fix it...
Dont mix mind programming techniques! The exhaustion and sweating is caused by the process of healing your inner blocks. Hypnosis will damage/be danaged by DMSI. You also wont get the results for either obe wel, since they would conflict.
(07-20-2016, 03:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Dont mix mind programming techniques! The exhaustion and sweating is caused by the process of healing your inner blocks. Hypnosis will damage/be danaged by DMSI. You also wont get the results for either obe wel, since they would conflict.

Well excessive sweating it is. I'm looking to use a new technology called MIRADRY for this problem, only thing is, It's $3000...

Anyways update:

Surprisingly getting no results as far as women go. I'm resistant like no other seems like. However I'm always exhausted. I sleep an extra 2 hours now. I know something is working though, I have this weird sensation that starts from my inner upper nose to my frontal lobe that creates a pull from my inner upper nose to my frontal lobe which I never got with any past subs Ive used. I feel like If i stopped using the sub for 3 days, I would start getting results, because it feels as if im taking in so much information from the subs that im not giving it time to let it work its magic without a break. im not sure. what do you think Shannon, keep going without a break?
If the exhaustion is too high lower the volume
(07-23-2016, 05:30 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 03:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Dont mix mind programming techniques! The exhaustion and sweating is caused by the process of healing your inner blocks. Hypnosis will damage/be danaged by DMSI. You also wont get the results for either obe wel, since they would conflict.

Well excessive sweating it is. I'm looking to use a new technology called MIRADRY for this problem, only thing is, It's $3000...

Anyways update:

Surprisingly getting no results as far as women go. I'm resistant like no other seems like. However I'm always exhausted. I sleep an extra 2 hours now. I know something is working though, I have this weird sensation that starts from my inner upper nose to my frontal lobe that creates a pull from my inner upper nose to my frontal lobe which I never got with any past subs Ive used. I feel like If i stopped using the sub for 3 days, I would start getting results, because it feels as if im taking in so much information from the subs that im not giving it time to let it work its magic without a break. im not sure. what do you think Shannon, keep going without a break?

Just keep going. The program is apparently working on dissolving some sort of reason why you would have otherwise failed to get results.
Pages: 1 2