Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Ver. 2.2 Journal (Brand new user, consistent reports)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I just recently made the conscious decision to become a sexier more sexually self loving greatest version of my self, just purchased Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 2.2 (5.5g – Type A/B/D Hybrid – Test Release) will be updating you guys with reports daily on the usage of this program, will be observing and documenting everything I notice.

Will have to wait a couple days to get rid of the clutter from other subliminals I have used, since recently got done with AM6.0 unfortunately my run with that program wasnt fully invested,was done with that program a couple days ago with this program I will be making the conscious action to take full advantage and put in as much effort as possible to achieve these outcomes.

I am posting pictures of what I look like right now, so that you will see what it was like before usage of this program and see the new most sexually seductive version of my self.

Looking forward to this journey of sexual freedom and expression Smile
I suggest updating your pictures once a month.
(07-13-2016, 08:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest updating your pictures once a month.

About to upload a picture of myself right now, question, how many days should I wait until I actually start to listen to this program? I have recently finished am6.0 2-3 days ago, and a day ago started listening to a totally different subliminal program, stopped that yesterday, 7 days or how many? Thanks.
I suggest 7.
Day 1

Finally I started DMSI listening to it, for about basically since 4-5 am this morning to right now 4:48pm and I had to go to the post office today to send in my mail, had my earbuds in the entire time listening to dmsi while driving and walking to post office,

Granted I did notice one thing pretty darn major, when I woke up, of course felt alittle more tired and slept alittle more, nothing crazy, however when I looked in the mirror, I felt more attractive and enjoyed looking at my face ALOT more, plus my face looked alittle more attractive and noticeably different especially the EYES!!!!

When I looked deeply into my eyes, I would just literally say to myself that I love looking into my own eyes and that I am a sexy man, my eyes look more seductive and attractive, more glow and decisiveness

When I finally got into the post office, was waiting around basically all older women, no IOI's yet at all, when I got to talking with the post office person, was a person we know from the other post office, dealt with him alot, and I had a good interaction, good conversation some laughs here and their felt comfortable and all was talking to him about my trip to vegas and how crazy fun it was and all and made jokes, it was all unconscious too, didnt even have to think hard about it.

After that I walked back to my car, still didnt notice anything unusual with women no looks or anything, so I drove to my library that was close by walked in scoping, went to the book corner that were selling used books and

Saw a noticably attractive lady, looked alittle older but very attractive with great skin and hair, she was down on her legs, looking at books, I had some intuition that she might be interested and all, her body language said something to me like when she would get her hair, read the book and talk with some other girl in front of me, while making it as noticeable as possible, heard her talking about kids and saw a wedding ring on her finger, so I walked off, granted my intuition told me she seemed to have some interest, however not to sure, I walked off back to my car and drove home.

Had my earbuds in listening to dmsi while I was out in these public places, so not good idea? any suggestions?

Thanks
Listening to it on headphones or earbuds while interacting with others is probably the best way to see the effects, once the aura has become smooth. In the beginning, it's very on-off as you cycle through the audio vs silence. Over time, it fades less and less with each exposure and becomes more and more your standard aura.
Day 2

Nothing really all that noticeable to report

Day 3 Unfortunately just got fired from my job for some bullshit reasons and nothing more to report.
Day 4 A girl I met in fresno is finally calling me back and basically had a conversation with me on the phone and she was literally talking about how she is drug tested and stuff and she literally brought up sex into the conversation very deep into it, and suddenly very like just masking it good, this was my first actual time I seen the subliminal do some of what was described

Tonight I went to a local nightclub (8-10 min drive ) and unfortunately it was insanely small observed while I walked in their was about 3 men, one dj and the rest were all women, literally a group of about 10 people all girls that know each other older women, I didnt get any interest or anything and they were with men couldn't even ask any of those women to dance simply because they were only open to dancing with each other and they had men with them watching them and shit, waste of 10$ couldnt even ask any of them to dance simply because I know what would've happened

Ended up leaving that club after about 10-20 minutes didnt effect my mindset for some reason, wasn;t all that pissed off, they didn't deserve me anyway.

Thats all to report for this day
Day 5 RESULTS!!!

Yesterday night this girl the one from fresno invited me to come by (she made it very clear from the beginning that I was a booty call, all basically for sex) pretty crazy how that happened definitely things from the program popping up that I am expecting,

Basically after a 2 hour drive all the way to fresno, My stomach was kinda aching and I straight shotted it, drove all the way without stopping right when I got to this apartment complex I literally was huffing and puffing, she came to me and I got to use her bathroom real quick had to take a shit

She let her friend take care of the kids (single mother) for that night unfortunately shes the type thats very open with her sexuality she let them know that she was going to fuck me. that she was having someone over to get some.

O well after that for about less than an hour we were talking while the tv was on I had my hands on her leg, all sexual body language from both of us from what I am noticing and all of a sudden I started making out with her and shes enjoying the fuck out of it Tongue

We are rubbing each others bodies against each other and both getting horny as fuck after I literally just flat out take all my damn clothes off right in front of her and she starts sucking my dick alittle bit and after that we go into her bedroom,

Basically from 8:30pm I stayed until 3:30am from what I would describe as the nastiest freakiest sex I have ever had in my entire life(we got insanely freaky and nasty with each other moaning like crazy and shit I was going as all out as possible pleasing the hell outta her), as Iam writing this my dick is still pretty darn tingly and sore from that night,

Another thing that was a major notice was I couldn't even cum! I lasted all those times without cuming (I had this problem before I started the program) She came all over me so many damn times kept telling me she loves my dick and like whoa she sucked me off so dang hard, I still feel it as I am typing this

I got her off many many times she kept calling me daddy and we kept doing many different things, shit it was absolutely easily the best sex I have ever had and she made that kinda clear too, She sucked my dick insanely hard we just kept being sexual with each other that night damn near non stop

I kept being dominant looking into her eyes sensually (never done that before to someone) and just whoa this is my first major success with this program thus far and looking forward to many more (she expects another round) granted wont be seeing her on a daily too much a long drive

Special occasions XD My first succes, Cheers.Smile
(07-26-2016, 03:48 PM)tinio Wrote: [ -> ]Day 5 RESULTS!!!

Yesterday night this girl the one from fresno invited me to come by (she made it very clear from the beginning that I was a booty call, all basically for sex) pretty crazy how that happened definitely things from the program popping up that I am expecting,

Basically after a 2 hour drive all the way to fresno, My stomach was kinda aching and I straight shotted it, drove all the way without stopping right when I got to this apartment complex I literally was huffing and puffing, she came to me and I got to use her bathroom real quick had to take a shit

She let her friend take care of the kids (single mother) for that night unfortunately shes the type thats very open with her sexuality she let them know that she was going to **** me. that she was having someone over to get some.

O well after that for about less than an hour we were talking while the tv was on I had my hands on her leg, all sexual body language from both of us from what I am noticing and all of a sudden I started making out with her and shes enjoying the **** out of it Tongue

We are rubbing each others bodies against each other and both getting horny as **** after I literally just flat out take all my damn clothes off right in front of her and she starts sucking my dick alittle bit and after that we go into her bedroom,

Basically from 8:30pm I stayed until 3:30am from what I would describe as the nastiest freakiest sex I have ever had in my entire life(we got insanely freaky and nasty with each other moaning like crazy and shit I was going as all out as possible pleasing the hell outta her), as Iam writing this my dick is still pretty darn tingly and sore from that night,

Another thing that was a major notice was I couldn't even cum! I lasted all those times without cuming (I had this problem before I started the program) She came all over me so many damn times kept telling me she loves my dick and like whoa she sucked me off so dang hard, I still feel it as I am typing this

I got her off many many times she kept calling me daddy and we kept doing many different things, shit it was absolutely easily the best sex I have ever had and she made that kinda clear too, She sucked my dick insanely hard we just kept being sexual with each other that night damn near non stop

I kept being dominant looking into her eyes sensually (never done that before to someone) and just whoa this is my first major success with this program thus far and looking forward to many more (she expects another round) granted wont be seeing her on a daily too much a long drive

Would you have still fucked her that night if you dind't have the sub though?
(07-20-2016, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Listening to it on headphones or earbuds while interacting with others is probably the best way to see the effects, once the aura has become smooth. In the beginning, it's very on-off as you cycle through the audio vs silence. Over time, it fades less and less with each exposure and becomes more and more your standard aura.

I'm gonna walk around the Mall of America while listening to it. There's insanely sexy women there every single day and there's plenty of places to fuck on the 4th floor, there's never anyone on the fourth floor. There's infinite women there so if the sub works it's gotta work on someone there some time. I don't ever party any more, wish I had this sub back when I did, would have been epic.
(07-26-2016, 05:40 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]

She let her friend take care of the kids (single mother) for that night unfortunately shes the type thats very open with her sexuality she let them know that she was going to **** me. that she was having someone over to get some.

O well after that for about less than an hour we were talking while the tv was on I had my hands on her leg, all sexual body language from both of us from what I am noticing and all of a sudden I started making out with her and shes enjoying the **** out of it Tongue

We are rubbing each others bodies against each other and both getting horny as **** after I literally just flat out take all my damn clothes off right in front of her and she starts sucking my dick alittle bit and after that we go into her bedroom,

Would you have still ***** her that night if you dind't have the sub though?

Hell yeah still would've been able to but all the other stuff like pleasing her insanely well and looking into her eyes all sensually and dominantly all that other stuff, being totally comfortable being naked ASAP, all these other things like feeling incredibly sexy going full out and pleasing a woman all that other stuff wouldn't have happened without the sub.
(07-26-2016, 05:57 PM)tinio Wrote: [ -> ]

Hell yeah still would've been able to but all the other stuff like pleasing her insanely well and looking into her eyes all sensually and dominantly all that other stuff, being totally comfortable being naked ASAP, all these other things like feeling incredibly sexy going full out and pleasing a woman all that other stuff wouldn't have happened without the sub.

Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate you. Seems the sub is useful in many ways.
(07-26-2016, 06:03 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2016, 05:57 PM)tinio Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the reply man, I appreciate you. Seems the sub is useful in many ways.

I was hanging out with my friend briant today and his girlfriend saw a girl in a truck and said "wow riley that girl was checking you out" and laughed alittle bit, I didn't see it but however seems this sub is working its magic ALOT which I like Smile
Pages: 1 2 3