Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V2.2 - Let my Sexiness be shown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I'm very happy about this early release. I felt so weird today without its early predecessor. Although it's only been a day since running 2.1 , i don't think there should be much conflict. But it's yet to be seen.
Yes, let the mental turbulence begin.... muah ha ha....
(07-13-2016, 06:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, let the mental turbulence begin.... muah ha ha....

Lol, I got my seat belt on Big Grin
Looks like Tom hanks is going to be hanging out without me.
I feel really good like there's an air conditioning in my head , yet my body is hot. Must be the room I'm in. I feel good though , overly warm but I think it's the room I'm in.
How far in and on what loop?
I'm getting hungry I ate about two hours ago. This is around 37 minutes and ? Seconds in. Definitely hungry and thirsty.
Now you must feed the beast! lol
(07-13-2016, 06:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Now you must feed the beast! lol

I cracked up when I read that . Big Grin
Feeling more social , happy , at 45 minutes in and I got thar sly smirk on my face. The I know what's up , you know what's up.
It's alive! *cue Robot Chicken theme*
(07-13-2016, 07:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's alive! *cue Robot Chicken theme*

Now that my fridge is stocked I feel alive. Before that walking dead zombiieeee.
Feeling tired now and it's my bed time. I noticed some very kool things though. 1) This sub will come in handy during winter, to stay warm. 2) After procrastinating all day to go get groceries , this is all I need to do lol. I won't be having that problem any more. 55 minutes in I went grocery shopping. At 60 minutes in I noticed I started licking my lips. While grocery shopping I was resisting to not look at women , but I checked them out. Had an Asian 35 to 40 come my way and do some sly quaterback pump fake proximity. The grocery store was trying to charge me $6. 73 for grapes ; I had to stiff arm them and send that back.
I had an interesting day today. For starter I'm going to mention that I work in a 5 to 10 hot scale enviroment. Could be higher , now there was this woman there who got overheated , and the other workers had to sit her down and push her into an office. I was wondering if it was my aura that contributed to that. Next I had the bosses daughter do a sexy walk for me , and come by area of work 3 times. She came by to grab gloves, on the third time I said you can just take those with you ; she said no , I don't mind coming over here she seems to be around 18 to 20 age wise. The I said wait what's your name , and the said her name followed by asking mine. Her face was flushed red before I said asked for her name. I also to her that I wanted to talk to her and get to know her but my mind went blank , in the context of in couldn't think of anything to say.
Layer on I bumped into her and asker her last name so I could add her on facebook . I told her I was going to add her and she said " IF YOU WANT TOO" My interpretation of this you can but you don't have too , man this chick running game one me.
(07-14-2016, 11:46 AM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]I had an interesting day today. For starter I'm going to mention that I work in a 5 to 10 hot scale enviroment. Could be higher , now there was this woman there who got overheated , and the other workers had to sit her down and push her into an office. I was wondering if it was my aura that contributed to that. Next I had the bosses daughter do a sexy walk for me , and come by area of work 3 times. She came by to grab gloves, on the third time I said you can just take those with you ; she said no , I don't mind coming over here she seems to be around 18 to 20 age wise. The I said wait what's your name , and the said her name followed by asking mine. Her face was flushed red before I said asked for her name. I also to her that I wanted to talk to her and get to know her but my mind went blank , in the context of in couldn't think of anything to say.
Layer on I bumped into her and asker her last name so I could add her on facebook . I told her I was going to add her and she said " IF YOU WANT TOO" My interpretation of this you can but you don't have too , man this chick running game one me.

The goal of DMSI is to get them to hunt and seduce you. Smile
(07-14-2016, 12:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2016, 11:46 AM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]I had an interesting day today. For starter I'm going to mention that I work in a 5 to 10 hot scale enviroment. Could be higher , now there was this woman there who got overheated , and the other workers had to sit her down and push her into an office. I was wondering if it was my aura that contributed to that. Next I had the bosses daughter do a sexy walk for me , and come by area of work 3 times. She came by to grab gloves, on the third time I said you can just take those with you ; she said no , I don't mind coming over here she seems to be around 18 to 20 age wise. The I said wait what's your name , and the said her name followed by asking mine. Her face was flushed red before I said asked for her name. I also to her that I wanted to talk to her and get to know her but my mind went blank , in the context of in couldn't think of anything to say.

For sure , I just felt like I needed to do my part. Like she did hers and I felt like the sub was assisting me by tagging me in. I don't know if I meesed up but that's what happened. She did seduce me though , now that she has me on facebook she can hunt me.
(07-14-2016, 12:41 PM)Womanizer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2016, 12:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

For sure , I just felt like I needed to do my part. Like she did hers and I felt like the sub was assisting me by tagging me in. I don't know if I meesed up but that's what happened. She did seduce me though , now that she has me on facebook she can hunt me.

Roma non fuit in die una, my friend. Give yourself time to be more fully influenced.
Pages: 1 2