Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Would you pay extra for Soft/Medium/Hard??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid120031
(07-08-2016, 06:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016, 05:54 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2016, 05:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Having a hard time narrowing the goal scripting down below three options.

Naive question inbound: Can't you just try each of them?

Well, that is an option... I could build all three, and it would cost me at least 72 hours of work to do so. Then I would have three valid products to offer: "Soft", "Medium" and "Hard". (Referring to the women who would respond to each.)

Then I could make them all available in the store, and give a description of what each is good for. Then you could choose for yourself.

But, this would inevitably lead to someone trying to take advantage of the refund policy by trying to "return" one and get another, or "trade in". Not good.

The options I have in response to that are, offer no refund at all, or make it a bundle pack, at triple the cost.

If I offer no refund, then I lose a lot of sales. If I do the triple pack, then someone's going to use it wrong, screw up their results and then ask for a refund.

So... I think I'll pass. You guys will get the single option that works best overall.
Yes I would, I actually think the best approach to the tons of requests for MSI so far would be paid modules:

(07-09-2016, 07:38 AM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I think a "high status" type effect from the subliminal would be great.

Shannon have you thought about maybe create a base for MSI and then possibly adding "modules" that can go ontop of it? I Know you're getting a lot of different requests but it would be interesting

bad boy module - for the guys who need an edge

high status module - for the guys who want more overall respect from everyone

"fallout" module - makes women fall in love/constantly think about you a lot.

turbo'd manifestation module - for guys who live in an area with a lack of attractive women

turbo'd confidence module - many guys already report more confidence, but MOAR confidence is always great Wink

spotlight module - for the guys who want "presence" and to have a bright aura that makes everyone look in their direction

celebrity module - i love this about the pheromones mx297 and tusc, people ask "where do i know you from" and have been accused of being a famous actor twice. 297 makes people within a 20 foot radius snap their heads to look.

etc..

You could categorize several requests into 1 module, not work for free, and satisfy the requests of people who REALLY want something specific as a part of MSI. I don't think anyone who buys MSI, gets results, but wants the "attraction" or aura to go a certain direction would mind buying the additional module of their choice for 25% - 50% of the base MSI price.

Basically create a broad MSI that gets the most overall results for the most users, and then if a user wants something more specific as mentioned above he could buy a module to run ontop of MSI, sort of like a stage 2 type subliminal.
One size, medium please. Hard? I'm not into those kind of women - shields up 24/7, so much baggage and fakery, no thanks. Medium is just that, a good mix, and likely most women out there.
we may be looking at unintended consequences here. let us ask Shannon before we vote on this.

for one Shannon has already said the scripting is not just a matter of ctrl+f replacing various components, it takes a lot of work to build all 3 (which results in delaying releases)

for another, what if the different option modules tend out to not grab as much market share as we'd like (medium encompasses all 3 of the 5 spectrums of women: soft, soft-medium, medium, medium-hard, hard).

another is we had this same debate prior, scattershot (all women are affected) vs laser focus (aura max powers at women who want to bang you) and everyone (including me becuz I didn't look at the unintended consequence) voted for scattershot.

I don't know if this is correct and Shannon can repudiate me for it if I'm wrong but I am speculating in my opinion that scattershot could've taken power away from v2.1.

I say let's all wait for an explanation.
(07-09-2016, 07:58 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]One size, medium please. Hard? I'm not into those kind of women - shields up 24/7, so much baggage and fakery, no thanks. Medium is just that, a good mix, and likely most women out there.

I second this. And soft are just too soft, not enough fire, borderline boring (to me). I can see why certain guys like that type though.
(07-09-2016, 08:06 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]No time for this sillyness just get it released and the sub will effect all to a greater or lesser degree.

Perhaps after the debut the other modules could be released if proven successful.

yes thats my point, stable release outside of beta testing that gets the most results for the most amount of users. After that, create modules for people who want something extra or specific on top of MSI.
Got it, bits. I deleted my post because it was redundant. I'm just excited for this new version and want it asap!
One size fits all.
All I'm gonna say is that I want variety. Seriously. Please Shannon, if medium encompasses most women it only makes sense to aim for that. But at the same time I want the soft and hard women too!
(Whiny child voice) "I want 'em, I want em', I want 'em!!" :p
One version that encompasses the widest range of women possible.
medium sounds best ! The rest is easy: if she seems to have a high self esteem she is nice and you just need to be nice! If she has a low self esteem just be a dick to her.
It all depends on what the girl thinks she deserves. By going medium you have the advantage cuz most women are medium, and you are close enough to both hard and easy if you want to switch it up.
EDIT: since " easy " women are probably 30+ and want to settle down or rare minority, id rather have medium as first choice , high as a second. Just my thoughts
Just do the best option. But you could offer the other two options as additional package for users who own the default version. By purchasing this users would just loose their refund option to prevent misuse. So people who just purchased the default version have a refund policy, people who decide to purchase the additional package (later) cannot have a refund anymore.
What does soft, medium, hard mean? I never read the original thread.
This is long past relevant...