Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A List of 20 "Universal Laws"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This list is what one of my early instructors was teaching, and is perhaps the best list of valid universal laws I have fund, although it does appear to be missing at least one. I post this here for educational purposes only.

http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/20-un...-laws.html
Thank You!
YESSSS!!!!

i came across this list during my SM3 run, when you first mentioned that the law of attraction is one of the least powerful laws of the universal laws... and i proceeded to seek further information regarding it... I ended up "coincidentally" acquiring further knowledge about it through various ways, and the most important piece of info that struck me was when a psy-master said i was encompassed with the violet flame energy, and that if i retributed 51% of my karma in this life, i will become an ascended master after this life. (i got this violet flame comment while i was running E2, i wonder if it has any connection)

It's good to know you refer to this same list, Shannon.
From what I recently learn in my study, the violet color is the color of the Sun. It's the king color. The violet color hold the powerful ray of the Sun hence ultra-violet burn our skin. Considering your past lifes, that violet color is not surprising.
After talking with a friend on this forum, I want to share a book that actually sparked my recognition of the coincidences and synchronicities in my life. It's called the Celestine Prophecy.

It's kind of like a beginners perspective into the universal laws.
Any of you ever read The Disappearance of the Universe?
(07-10-2016, 04:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Any of you ever read The Disappearance of the Universe?

Nope never have.
Check it out. Entertaining to say the least. Led me to read A Course in Miracles, and that'll send you for a loop-de-loop.
Damn, I'm struck by gratitude once again for this community and the gold mine of information everyone has access to, and willingly shares.

Now, to add more books to my already long list. Thanks guys Tongue
(07-12-2016, 01:27 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Hey eternity those spirit science vids are great ty Big Grin

fosho dude! it's a great introduction to all things metaphysical, to someone who is wanting to dive right in. the only complaint i have is that it can kind of move too fast, and if you zone out for a few seconds, you might have to rewind it because those few seconds were packed with information Tongue

but it's good stuff, and it's made in such a way that a layman could pick it up without having to know all sorts of prerequisite knowledge, although if he did have pre requisite knowledge, it will be reinforced.

to anyone else curious about it, start with the first episode and move on from there. it's good stuff fo sho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE
Shannon do you use the information of these laws to help you in producing subliminals?

Thanks for the share btw.
Shannon are your subs like E2 designed even to clear out stuff from past lives?
This law right here is particularly confusing to me
"The 18th out of the 20 universal laws:
18. The Universal Law of Magnetic Affinities
By Astrologically choosing the time and place of your birth, you determine the nature or the effects you will experience in your life. On the other side, before we are born, we make decisions about the lifetime we will be entering into. You chose your parents, other souls to interact with you, and the Astrological configurations of your birth which determine your character, personality, abilities, restrictions, and timing for strengths and weaknesses. If all of this seems too complicated to be real, be aware that you are only using five to ten percent of the capacity of your brain. And the brain-mind researchers say the human brain has 200,000 times the capacity of the greatest computer ever built. Such calculations as I've just described would be no problem for such a computer. "

Especially the "before you were born, you choose your parents"

What proof is there is that this actually is the case?

Forgive my skepticism but it sound kind of our there tbh