Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion: Train Your Tongue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know the list for subs to be updated and newly created is vast and ever growing.

Here is another one to I'd like to add to that list: Train Your Tongue.

Basically a focused workout sub for you to learn and improve your tongue movement. There are so many muscles in and connected to it, that a weak tongue leads to all kinds of ailments.

Less than optimal tongue position can cause strain in areas of the body other than the mouth and throat. Consider when tongue stress alters the normal position of the hyoid bone. The hyoid bone is a connecting place for the tongue, cranium, scapula, sternum, clavicles, pharynx and mandible. Structural stress and functional disturbance of any of these structures can occur when abnormal tension pulls upon one or more of them.

One example is how hearing disturbances or vertigo can occur when tongue strain or hyoid bone malposition alters normal temporal bone placement or limits its motion. Excessive strain upon structures housed within the temporal bone can occur, leading to dysfunction of the nerve of hearing and balance (vestibulocochlear nerve). This can lead to dizziness or loss of hearing. I'm leaning a bit out of the window here, but there is a real possibility that even some forms of tinnitus are connected to this.

Difficulty breathing is another example; it can take place when tongue stress is transmitted to the collar bones (clavicles). If the clavicles pass this stress onward to the rib cage, then muscles that lift and help to expand the rib cage during breathing can become restricted. As a consequence, the rib cage can ultimately lose some of its ability to move fully, which, in turn, can diminish lung capacity.

I'm not kidding. Train your tongue.
Maybe this should be added to DMSI 2.2 as an extra module?

Sorry, had to say that.
Creating a tongue training module for different subs has absolutely crossed my mind LionKing.

It could potentially bring about some interesting changes and results from speech to posture to pleasure Wink ... and more.