Subliminal Talk

Full Version: shannon does Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility work for social media?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would it work for things like instagram, tinder, online dating? so many times i see girls on there that are super hot and it kills me knowing they don't want me sexually.
[Please pay attention to Rule 15 Please respect our copyrights and those of others: do not post links to, or attachments of, nor in any other way use this forum to distribute, share, transfer, or disseminate any form of material or media that is copyrighted unless you have some way to prove that you have permission from the copyright owner which may be independently verified by us with the copyright holder. This forum is for the exchange of information and ideas regarding subliminals, not infringing on copyright laws.]
I detect a troll Smile
(07-04-2016, 08:56 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]would it work for things like instagram, tinder, online dating? so many times i see girls on there that are super hot and it kills me knowing they don't want me sexually.

I don't know. It's not specifically designed to, as you are generating a personal energy as a result of this program, as as far as I can tell that bubble of personal energy is detected by others somewhere between 6 and 30 feet from you.

I know it's possible to connect through social media from an energy standpoint, but this program isn't designed to make that sort of connection.

That said, it would likely be helpful getting you to do and say the right things through social media that would help you get attraction and sex.