Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What is it about stage 5 of am6 that makes it so debilitating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Also... if I am having thoughts of death and illness is that a good sign that these issues are being cleared out?
I haven't ran it but stage 5 seems to be were the big guns are brought out and is the toughest stage according to the journals ive read.
Care to specify which program you're referring to?
(07-03-2016, 06:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Care to specify which program you're referring to?

I just noticed in the subject line he is talking about AM6
(07-03-2016, 06:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Care to specify which program you're referring to?

I don't get it. Stage 5 of AM6
For me stage 5 & 6 was the best part of Alpha male and I felt amazing. Stage 2 was rough.
It is because those stages have both AM and SM programming in them. Someone who has fear, guilt, shame and failure based beliefs issues concerning sex is likely going to have a hard time with them.
(07-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is because those stages have both AM and SM programming in them. Someone who has fear, guilt, shame and failure based beliefs issues concerning sex is likely going to have a hard time with them.

Stage 5 have been hard for me too, so if what you are saying is true for me i have zero shame in my sexuality as a man and zero guilt as i regret nothing. So it's just fear then? Can we do something consiously about it? Or just the usual set and forget?
(07-06-2016, 02:28 PM)Kurohawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is because those stages have both AM and SM programming in them. Someone who has fear, guilt, shame and failure based beliefs issues concerning sex is likely going to have a hard time with them.

Stage 5 have been hard for me too, so if what you are saying is true for me i have zero shame in my sexuality as a man and zero guilt as i regret nothing. So it's just fear then? Can we do something consiously about it? Or just the usual set and forget?

99.999% of the time, when you say "I", you are in fact referring exclusively to your CONSCIOUS awareness, and your conscious awareness of your CONSCIOUS mind, body, emotions, etc.

When you assume this conscious state is also true for your subconscious, you are very likely to be in error.

If you want to get past this, you can either set and forget, or run E2, clear out the BS and rerun the other one.