Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion for when to use BASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the question is how many times should I listen to am 6 before deciding to start with BASE?

1x 2xs or 3xs AM 6 b4 BASE usage?
You don't need to listen to AM before BASE.
(07-03-2016, 02:01 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to listen to AM before BASE.

Ok thx I thought I am 6 would be a good foundation before base just like it is before using woman Magnet or sex magnet
(07-03-2016, 02:04 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2016, 02:01 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to listen to AM before BASE.

Ok thx I thought I am 6 would be a good foundation before base just like it is before using woman Magnet or sex magnet

You don't necessarily need to be an alpha male to start a successful business.
(07-03-2016, 03:33 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]But with that said, being an alpha male can only help.

Being an alpha male always helps.
(07-03-2016, 12:24 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: [ -> ]So the question is how many times should I listen to am 6 before deciding to start with BASE?

1x 2xs or 3xs AM 6 b4 BASE usage?

You don't need AM6 first yet, it will help; Take a look below, it's an example at what I did before leading up to BASE 2.1 5G... Hope it helps Smile
Well if you read the BASE product page, it has a lot of AM traits while at the same time incorporating money and business skills/traits. If you only just ran BASE say for 2-3 years, you very well could be an AM plus have some extra spending money as added bonus.

The key thing I have tend to see with Shannon's subliminals is find one sub you want to use, then use that until you get the desired results. I tend to see a lot of people on the forums, including myself who I have done it a few times myself, hop from one sub to another and get scattered results. It is better to stick with one sub at a time instead of hopping from one to another, that is a good way to get scattered/mixing results.

If you want results focus on one sub at time, which could and might get you the results you're looking for if you just have the patience to stick with it long enough.

I look forward to when Shannon upgrades BASE, I know that is way down the line.
Thanks for the input everybody. Its true the longer u stick with 1 sub the more concrete u become of that kind of person with continuous listening

3 years is more than long enough....I think 1 year is ok to change ur mindset in internalize the sub deep into the roots of your mindset
i'm currently on stage 2 of BASE, and I have found that some characteristics are coming out that I recognize from AM6, which was my first subliminal I started Jan 2015. So they have some parallels, but are not dependent on each other for the other to be successful, although they do build off each other in some way.... if that made any sense.