Subliminal Talk

Full Version: does DMSI V2.1 protect against women that have any kind of stds????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
???????
(07-02-2016, 10:03 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]???????

You're looking for Sex Magnet 3.0. With DMSI V2.1 (as it's now titled), you're on your own. Wrap it up!
Yes it creates a safe aura that protects against any virus, it literally melt the virus Tongue
I'm just kidding, use condoms.
why didn't shannon put this in the new 5.5g version
(07-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]why didn't shannon put this in the new 5.5g version

Life is more fun with risks?
Well hopefully, those attractive women are not promiscuous Smile
(07-02-2016, 10:13 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]why didn't shannon put this in the new 5.5g version

You guys wanted MOAR POWER!!!@ ™

More power means less internal restrictions.

Less restrictions means MORE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

More personal responsibility means think, ask questions and use a condom!

Or, don't use DMSI.
No worries, if the girl is attractive, she does not have STDs

im being super cerial
Guys, let's not make jokes about this. You want big boy toys you have big boy responsibilities that go along with those big boys toys
I wanted MOAR POWER!! LOL.. like previously stated get sex magnet if you want that. DMSI as a single stage has enough in it as it is anything else added should just be to optimize the performance of this sub..
Sometimes I try to put myself into Shannon's shoes in this forum. It must be very hard to deal with the stupidity at times. I just can't believe a sub like this would be requested. How is a sub supposed to know help know if someone is infected with STD. The hell. Use common sense.
I think they are thinking about if it has the similarities of Sex Magnet Program, a six stage subliminal that includes, STD prevention on it;

Here's part of the description ... " And the program goes a step further and attempts a feat otherwise unheard of: the automatic detection and rejection of women who have STDs. (Please use protection where appropriate, regardless.)" Smile
(07-02-2016, 04:57 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I try to put myself into Shannon's shoes in this forum. It must be very hard to deal with the stupidity at times. I just can't believe a sub like this would be requested. How is a sub supposed to know help know if someone is infected with STD. The hell. Use common sense.

Ask Shannon about sex magnet and he will tell you lol
At least when you get one, you will no longer be afraid due to the OFSG module.
Pages: 1 2