Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hola, amigos!

Took the plunge and am now currently downloading DMSI 2.1 over the slowest internet connection, like, evah. Flip side, the downtime gives me a rare and valuable opportunity to storyboard how I'm seeing this all go down, most particularly, fleshing out in my mind the bitches an' hoes as I am adamantly and resolutely convinced is goin' to be appearing should this damn thing evah download an' by some act holy Moses export to m' SD card and inta the phone.

Side note: Like a message from the Almighty I was at Starbucks just the other day, and I see that they "Welcome Service Animals." Hehe -- what I AM talkin' about!

Many thanks to Shannon for pulling this off. I am prepared to go on record to say that for reasons not to be disclosed (but abundantly obvious, I'm sure Wink) If this succeeds for me, truly, it can succeed for all mankind.

Sho' wuz my bringdown fo 2day, mo peeps!
I think this is the real deal.

Feeling a little scattered now, but I have to write something, totally on the level. This has been a rough couple of years, really rough all around. Finally sorted out the job situation about six months ago, but struggling finishing some creative pursuits, struggling to give a sh*t enough to do more than get by. Seriously. A-1 problem is the ex, ex for nearly 10 years. And anyone who is the non-custodial parent knows what I'm talking about, dealing with that and, simultaneously, trying to move forward in other areas of life.

This is day 4, prior to that, 28 days on its predecessor. First thing I noticed was a boost in mood and a boost in motivation. In trying to set realistic expectations, going into this, my goals were to try to get some mojo -- get a freaking clue -- so that I could forget about looking for Miss Right or whoever. To kick my own *ss in effect, also, to see if the fact that there was any truth to the fact that the women who seem to respond yours truly who is in his mid-40's seem to be women a helluva lot younger. Sure, I'm friendly and respectful, and taking Occam's Razor to the situation, my assumption is that it's all been wishful thinking, and soon I'll be trading the Mazda 3 in for a unicorn. (Side note -- nothing here to suggest that Hugh Hefner has anything to be worried about, mind you ... but you get the drift.)

Today was the first day back to work today after a weekend of nothing-so-much. I am telling you, it was like laser focus. Nearly like seeing yourself cast on a screen, 100% locked in, doing everything you know you should do to get what you want, but, I dunno, just gave up on. Or something.

It's early to tell where this leads, but I am very, very optimistic.

Couple of words of caution to others:
* Be careful/mindful of your actions if your out on the town. I've never been a big drinker, but back in the day Mr. Hyde used to come out ... and could be very persuasive. (I'm refraining altogether until I get a better sense where this is going.)
* I inadvertently overexposed myself to the silent subliminal this weekend, and I'm cutting back to the advised 8 hours (creating a playlist to be sure).

Shout out to Shannon: I don't know what you did, but this is very, very powerful. Major kudos.
Advised is 5 loops per day, at 66 minutes per loop for V2.1.
(07-06-2016, 02:52 PM)timc2011 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the real deal.

Feeling a little scattered now, but I have to write something, totally on the level. This has been a rough couple of years, really rough all around. Finally sorted out the job situation about six months ago, but struggling finishing some creative pursuits, struggling to give a sh*t enough to do more than get by. Seriously. A-1 problem is the ex, ex for nearly 10 years. And anyone who is the non-custodial parent knows what I'm talking about, dealing with that and, simultaneously, trying to move forward in other areas of life.

This is day 4, prior to that, 28 days on its predecessor. First thing I noticed was a boost in mood and a boost in motivation. In trying to set realistic expectations, going into this, my goals were to try to get some mojo -- get a freaking clue -- so that I could forget about looking for Miss Right or whoever. To kick my own *ss in effect, also, to see if the fact that there was any truth to the fact that the women who seem to respond yours truly who is in his mid-40's seem to be women a helluva lot younger. Sure, I'm friendly and respectful, and taking Occam's Razor to the situation, my assumption is that it's all been wishful thinking, and soon I'll be trading the Mazda 3 in for a unicorn. (Side note -- nothing here to suggest that Hugh Hefner has anything to be worried about, mind you ... but you get the drift.)

Today was the first day back to work today after a weekend of nothing-so-much. I am telling you, it was like laser focus. Nearly like seeing yourself cast on a screen, 100% locked in, doing everything you know you should do to get what you want, but, I dunno, just gave up on. Or something.

It's early to tell where this leads, but I am very, very optimistic.

Couple of words of caution to others:
* Be careful/mindful of your actions if your out on the town. I've never been a big drinker, but back in the day Mr. Hyde used to come out ... and could be very persuasive. (I'm refraining altogether until I get a better sense where this is going.)
* I inadvertently overexposed myself to the silent subliminal this weekend, and I'm cutting back to the advised 8 hours (creating a playlist to be sure).

Shout out to Shannon: I don't know what you did, but this is very, very powerful. Major kudos.

What happened as a result of you overexposing yourself? And how many loops was it that you exposed yourself to?
Thank you, Shannon, and I'll hold to that.

Actually, nothing bad happened at all. I felt a very focused and a little amped up. At the same time, and this may be the result of the aspects of the program directed to mind balancing and assimilating new beliefs, I felt a boost in something like confidence, but, honestly, more like faith that things would turn out for the best, whatever the result.

Totally, totally unrelated family stuff hit me mid-week, and I was nervous that I might be prone to overreacting (via some kind of disinhibiting effect). Quite the contrary, I kept my cool throughout unpleasantness that continue even now.

My cautionary advice might not have any relevance for other people. Having seen some serious, seriously un-fun stuff in life, the fight/flight response has kicked in at times of acute stress and overridden the genuine, well-intentioned person everyone knows (never to any serious consequence, apart from my own embarrassment*). So, I think it's worthy of note that a week into it, the experience has been positive in spite of having some serious stuff unrelated dropped on me.

*On the flip side, the one thing in common among the many Ms. Wrongs of days gone by has been that they love to flip the switch, seemed to be a big turn on to them (guess I was okay with that in times past too Wink).
Oh, I will give a full account when I'm able next week, but two aspects of the sub (building on the prior month, I imagine) are showing definite positive effects:

* Overcoming fear (I use "fear" for lack of a better word, in my case it's more not being dragged down in the event of a non-response and, significantly, not being brought down by factors in life and sticking with)

* Natural seduction (i.e. calling forth and applying your strengths, also, leveraging relative weaknesses as strengths).

Okay, one more:
* Autopilot/"recon." This I have to laugh at, and this did provide some moments of levity to some rough couple of days. Straight and to the point, these are the occasions when you run into the woman who for whatever reason turns you on (difficult to describe unless, maybe, you like large breasts Smile), look her in the eyes and say hi, then walk on by, thinking simultaneously "She does strike me as a really nice girl" and "She's gonna have to commit to 5 -not 3 - days at the Westin if she wants to take this to the next level ('course, I'll spring for a bottle of Bacardi's)."
Does DMSI have the script of natural seduction in it?
(07-09-2016, 07:01 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Does DMSI have the script of natural seduction in it?

No, but what it is designed to do in getting you to meet them half way is something similar.
Apologies, it's been a particularly rough week (off to acupuncture for a back injury in 10 minutes, just to give you a sense) -- I expect I've been all over the map, but here are some salient points.

* 1 week in, plus 28 days (apx) of the DAOSI (its predecessor, for lack of a better term)
* Likely positive benefits, zero negative effects

Overall statement of the positive effects to date:
* Boost in confidence, motivation and resilience despite sub-par circumstances, specifically in relation to the objectives and more generally in overall attitude.

Also, significantly:
* Nothing to indicate the sub induces undesirable disinhibitory behaviors

I expect I'm a tough case, given my age and a lifetime of ingrained thought patterns and behaviors that I imagine I'm not even now fully aware of. But life goes on ...

Gotta run, but quickly ... Strange, counterintuitive as it may sound, my hope/expectation is that by engaging this subject head on (force-feeding my subconscious mind), I can free myself to focus on family, career, etc. that seriously need my attention. Candidly, this area of my life has been a source of pain and embarrassment since as far back as I can remember. My hope is that I can "set it and forget it" long enough to shift focus, and whatever pings back --whoever pings back-- positively might be the answer to the question I've never been able to properly articulate in life: something akin to "who am I good for/who is good for me?"
Hi Shannon, I believe it is having the effect of meeting half-way as you have noted. Definitely, it's the feeling I get, and it feels grounded in reality, rather than fantasy/wish fulfillment. If there is anything I should make note of in particular as may help in monitoring for future developments, please let me know. I'll try to speak directly and to the point going forward. Best regards, Tim
Upgraded to version 2.2 this week (thank you, Shannon and team). By way of context, this has been a particularly difficult time owing to serious (unrelated) family concerns. As such, I've been especially mindful of any changes as the program would incur that would be positive in relation to its objectives, but might be contrary to the mindset I need to maintain to get done what I need to get done elsewhere (sorry for being light on detail). Fortunately, I see/feel no relationship, no bleed across the divide, as such as one might expect, possibly, in listening to Alpha Male, etc. (by way of a hypothetical example ... i.e. I have not gone postal, not yet anyway Wink)**.

Will return to this later, but here's the quick and dirty:
> Balancing tech works
> Focus on objective works
(Both of the aforementioned relate to the objective, again, no negative cross-over)
> Uptick in motivation/lift generally, although situation-specific factors mitigate positive "rising tide lifts all ships" benefits, but I realize that this is out of scope, to wit, I'm not sure introducing a sub-script, say, like "Manifesting Your Perfect Ex-Wife in Another Solar System" would be worth Shannon's time and effort, or anyone else's for that matter, in v2.2.1 Wink

> Heeding the advice re limiting repetitions and listening during the day, although the latter will prove difficult to adhere to upon returning to work next week (have to divide a.m./p.m. sessions, or use it as my (silent) alarm to run from 4:00 until 6:00 ....).

> Overcharge* -- I take this as a positive, I mean, that things are having an effect. Previously, I could listen to its predecessor (and other 4G, even 5G scripts) pretty much oblivious to it. Simply, I "feel like I'm feeling it" in the moment after the second repetition. The feeling imparted is distinct from negative stress as one might experience at work, before finals, etc. etc. To be cautious, I don't push it beyond a certain point, disengage and return later. Coupling with physical activity seems to help channel the "urge to act" into other areas (uh, when the urge to act in the desired area isn't returning your calls, just sayin' Wink)

Pardon, I'm sure this has been discussed extensively, but could anyone shoot me a link to/detail specific instances/examples of resistance?

More soon

* Note -- Backported tech, particularly that which imparts in-the-moment shifts of attention could be, I suspect, very effectively leveraged for other subs involving: a) study; b) mood lift; c) morning energy; d) motivation/resilience lift; e) stress reduction (throw the breaks on/mood shift); f) meditation (although this might prove tricky for the obvious reason that it's difficult to "amp" oneself to a theta brainwave state); g) "fighting the urge" or "throwing the breaks on" capitulating to a bad habit, smoking etc. (this would be a stop-gap, possibly, to be coupled with a longer term plan). Just throwing out a few suggestions to see if they would help ...

** Summary, this is producing positive effects, and this coming from someone who's in the mix elsewhere in life and, I expect, older than most. However, this is producing positive effects that I am seeing in terms of responses and, significantly, in my not being dragged down here by other aspects of life over which I can only exert limited influence.
Sorry for all the emoticons, btw
I wish I had something concrete to report, something tangible - something like, "I'm beating them off with a stick OMFG!!! I suppose.

A few quick notes:

* This is safe (if used as directed)
* The sub definitely shifts mood and focus as directed
* Integration/response to the sub's objectives cause ripples throughout one's whole life and perspective.
* Following on the last, this imparts changes to one's whole personality (at least, has the potential to do so)

For me, this has been something like entering into a dialog with my Jungian shadow(s) while at the same time seeing how much I need to reorient the whole direction of my whole life, like, pronto.

One thing I've mentioned before is the extent to which someone faces resistance from without (i.e. reactions of others to changes in the role you're electing to play). The deeper into the hole you've dug for yourself in this respect, the harder it is to drag yourself out, exceed the expectations imposed on you, etc. etc.
is 5 loops recommended for 2.2 as well?
Pages: 1 2