Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Moniker's Excellent DMSI Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 1

Testing 1-2-3, Testing 1-2-3

I am listening to my first loop - trickling stream flac with headphones on computer speakers. The plan is to run one loop and then try these three tests today: a walk on the beach, shopping, and a fireworks show tonight. The three settings will be quite different in terms of crowd and age group. So I hope to come back with some good research (and have a little fun while I'm at it).

Best of luck to my fellow testers!!!Wink
Enjoy the Firework Show tonight; Let us know if you get any unusual fireworks in your interaction with women Smile
Day 1 Observations

I went with 2 loops yesterday, spaced about 4 hours apart. I used headphones, computer speakers, and trickling stream flac. Not much noticeable effect so far, but I didn't have much in the way of direct personal contact. I didn't feel any tingling or other sensations as reported by some other posters.

One thing I did notice was a surge in energy around women I found attractive. It seems the power adjusts well to different attraction levels. I also found myself generally more outgoing and pointed towards more social interaction, more charming and physically sexy in general. These effects were subtle, not overt.
Day 2

Not much new today. Ran 2 loops this morning - felt very up and energized. By the afternoon I felt very exhausted. I did work out intensely and then went for an hour walk, so perhaps I overdid it. I am very focused on getting in great shape. I took an afternoon nap and felt better, though still kind of pooped.

I read a post by Shannon that his models indicate 5 loops is a "peak" number. I decided to run 3 more Ultrasonic loops tonight. I am curious to see the effects both with sleep and how I feel tomorrow.
Day 3

So I ran 5 total loops yesterday. Slept fine with no bad dreams.

One cautionary tale to report: I ran 1 loop before my morning weightlift and continued running the program during my lift. After some heavy lifts, I felt a little woozy. I finished the workout, but I will not be using the sub before or after my workouts again. My intuition tells me they should be different worlds and that I should wait for a full recovery before using the subs. Walking with the sub is fine, but using it during strenuous exercise is not.

The instructions say "do not perform any activity while this program is running, which requires your concentration for the activity to be or remain safe, such as driving, operating heavy machinery, flying a plane or the like." Shannon knew what he was talking about.
Day 4

Running 5 loops again today. Feeling REALLY REALLY exhausted and apathetic today. Hope it's just a phase.
Day 5

I'm now running 5 loops strictly with the Masked Trickling Stream. I like the masked effects much more than the Ultrasonic effects. Not sure why that's so, but I'm going with it. I'm feeling a euphoric sense - very confident, successful, sure of myself, but not in an egotistical way. I've become more talkative and friendly - just a very positive vibe.
After jumping up to 8 loops on Friday and Saturday, I will be stopping the program so that I can test V2.2 on the 17th. Looking forward to the new version.