Subliminal Talk

Full Version: win the lottery 5.5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the technology is there than shannan might as well build it and make us all multimillionaires
shannon is this possible?
(07-07-2016, 11:27 AM)Hold007 Wrote: [ -> ]shannon is this possible?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-614-po...l#pid12923
(07-24-2011, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There's a reason I haven't made this programn in the past, and why I don't have the one to dream the winning lotto numbers up anymore: it doesn't work for most people. Things like winning the lottery are major events that would either require you to be pre-destined to win, or at best, years of effort/working towards the goal.

If you're pre-destined, you'll win, but only when you're supposed to for whatever reason it's pre-destined. Otherwise, winning is a serious challenge, and you should expect to spend years using such a subliminal.

I can make one that would require 6 years of use, but there would still be no guarantee of success. Color me skeptical.

If you guys still want such a thing, I'll consider making it. But don't expect it to be quick or miraculous.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-614-po...l#pid12998
(07-26-2011, 01:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently of the opinion that major life-altering "wins" are usually either destined, or not allowed, based on whatever your mission in life is. Smaller stuff? Sure, you can definitely improve your odds.
yes and that was 7/25/2011....well in my book things have changed... there 5.5 G now and 6 G coming and all the TOP SECRET technology and still more to come,to be developed no doubt,then tweaked and such...so I believe it is possibe even a jacked up version of "Ultra Success/Luck Magnifier/Money Magnet "Combo with ALL THE BELL's and whistles thrown in...could very well be the winning ticket as it were. thats my bet on it !!
I do not believe in destiny or that there is some higher power who allows or does not allow.

I will create my own destiny!