Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MSI-What is the SOLUTION??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please read this conversation and suggest a solution, let's toss some ideas around...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid118157
(06-30-2016, 04:45 PM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]Something in the name Maximum Sexual Irresistibly sounds bit off to me.

(06-30-2016, 04:48 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]To me, it's the keyword 'maximum' that I'm not sure about.

(06-30-2016, 04:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I don't like any of the options for one reason or another. This strikes me as being the most effective of the lot.

(06-30-2016, 05:17 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]I would definitely think about changing it if possible.... 3 adjectives or 3 adverbs are there describing something, but the noun (what it's supposed to describe) is missing

Against popular belief, people do have a tendency to "judge a book by it's cover" although we in the forum know, an outsider consumer might brush it off because of the title

(06-30-2016, 05:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]And the solution is?
It's just a name. If Shannon likes MSI, I'm good. Tired of all the name-switching. I liked the AOSI name. People have issues with auras? A group that uses subliminals? Anyway.
(06-30-2016, 08:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a name. If Shannon like MSI, I'm good. Tired of all the name-switching. I liked the AOSI name. People have issues with auras? A group that uses subliminals? Anyway.

I concur. Shannon has been very playful lately. Maybe he wanted a solution, maybe his mind is made up.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid118041
(06-29-2016, 01:10 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]So far for V3, there is the idea of causing electrical, electromagnetic, thermal & chemical energies to become the sexiest. I wonder what other ideas would go into V3 in the future ? Anybody else got any cool ideas for V3.

(06-30-2016, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No, that was a joke. But I do have a growing list of ideas, which I will share when the time comes. It will be months before I can work on V3 at the earliest.
How about... Ultimate Sexual Irresistibly.. USI?
Sexual Transformative Development STD
(07-01-2016, 10:51 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]Sexual Transformative Development STD

Hahahaha... well, I am sure that will bring some interesting health related questions Smile
Lol auras are real and poeple who dont believe in them have no clue and are ignorant aosi makes more sense to me than msi what does msi mean but hej i dont care about the name either, poeple are making it lately very complicated to use subs its not that complicated...
Maybe changing the name will help get people on the fence to accept the idea by giving them some evidence before they shut down out of rejection based on the name and never having used it.
My reality consists of quite a lot of people who are more "open" to Aquarian age philosophies. Especially after around August or September of last year, more and more people I come across are either open to it, are familiar with it, or are willing to be open. I haven't met people having resistance to it since early last year.

It might just be my own synchronicities, as a part of my journey.. or it could mean that the concept of "aura"s and stuff really isn't so farfetched anymore, and people are willing to embrace aquarian age concepts.
Really it shouldn't be farfetched at all. We know that humans have an electromagnetic aura, an aura of thermal energy, and an aura of scent molecules at the very least. But there are still plenty who are unfamiliar with and/or uncomfortable with the rest.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-p...#pid118335
Shannon Wrote:According to the models, the name "Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility" is the name that produces the best overall results. Therefore, the program's name is now "Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility".

For those of you who worry that "maximum" implies a limit, guess what? There is a limit. It's how much energy you can manipulate and control while using this program, which in turn limits you to how much sexiosity you can achieve using it. This program maximizes the sexisoity you will develop. Case closed.

Not a sexy acronym, but it is what produces the best overall results in the long term, so let's do this thing.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...escription
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 (5.5g – Type A/B/D Hybrid – Test Release)