Subliminal Talk

Full Version: when is Develop An Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility VERSION 2 expected to come out???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when is Develop An Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility VERSION 2 expected to come out???

I feel I need this badly
Nobody knows. Sometime between 13 hours ago and the near future.
Shannon will release it when he's ready. Probably another week or two I should imagine.
Never expect the anticipated release dates. They just make the wait worse lol.
(06-30-2016, 09:42 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon will release it when he's ready. Probably another week or two I should imagine.

He said, just last night in another thread, that it'd be a day or two.
Shannon is diligently working on a few bugs give him a week or so.
(06-30-2016, 10:32 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon is diligently working on a few bugs give him a week or so.

Week? he mentioned a day or two. A week is torture.
(06-30-2016, 11:18 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Week? he mentioned a day or two. A week is torture.

Torture for whom? For the man creating and fine-tuning it sentence by sentence, one statement at a time.

Anticipation is to be cherished, gentlemen.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-p...#pid117882

Shannon Wrote:There are a few tweaks I want to make before releasing this. One of them will be aimed at preventing this exhaustion.

Testing has been a general disaster, with almost everything possible going wrong. But out of this mess, two things became apparent in terms of needing improvement. I should be able to build it in a day, when I'm not exhausted. But I'm sure you'll agree it will be worth waiting a day or two more for to fix these things.
(06-30-2016, 11:23 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2016, 11:18 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Week? he mentioned a day or two. A week is torture.

Torture for whom? For the man creating and fine-tuning it sentence for sentence, one statement at a time.

It's torture for me!

Just as AOSI v1 was looking like it was starting to work I took a day off for rest and found out the next morning that we were to stop using it so we could test v2, the results of v1 have faded and tomorrow is the biggest day of the year in this area, the ideal testing ground and now there is no v2 and I've not been running v1 for 8 or 9 days now. Now just waiting awkwardly at 8:30pm the night before the big day for some sign from Shannon that there is still hope, if I loop v1 tonight and Shannon later announces that v2 will come out tomorrow then I'm not gonna have a clean slate for testing.
(06-30-2016, 11:35 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2016, 11:23 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]

Torture for whom? For the man creating and fine-tuning it sentence for sentence, one statement at a time.

It's torture for me!

Just as AOSI v1 was looking like it was starting to work I took a day off for rest and found out the next morning that we were to stop using it so we could test v2, the results of v1 have faded and tomorrow is the biggest day of the year in this area, the ideal testing ground and now there is no v2 and I've not been running v1 for 8 or 9 days now. Now just waiting awkwardly at 8:30pm the night before the big day for some sign from Shannon that there is still hope, if I loop v1 tonight and Shannon later announces that v2 will come out tomorrow then I'm not gonna have a clean slate for testing.

Be Strong... Be Strong Like Bull!!
I will get it out as quickly as I can do it correctly. That should be a day or two. If it takes longer, then it takes longer. But I am estimating a day or two.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.
Damn it you guys got me hooked on aois i will have to run this after i finish my sm run although i had other plans...
Pages: 1 2