Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Journey with Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was as excised as every one else in these forums for this new product called "Develop An Aura Of Sexual Irresistibly", so I deceided to gift it to me.

I started listening to it on June 5th, and am using high quality audio technica MX50x headphones. I use this more more than 9 hours everyday, and also leave them playing on the speakers, when am not able to be in headphones. I sleep with heapphones on, and keep the volume at 75%.

Am amazed how people have got results within minutes of listening to the MP3. I am using Flac version so there are no quality issues.

However, it's been 25 days now, and even though am going out sarging every second day with the purpose of meeting new girls. I have still not felt any effects.

On the other hand, it's suppose to develop self love. I am sure that this has increased self love in me. I have started taking care of my body and have joined a gym too. I am finding myself to be choosy when it comes to eating and am choosing the healthy foods. Is this the effect of DAOSI...?

Anyways, am going to continue with the program for complete 3 months and will continue to put more than 8 hrs everyday, and will see the results.

And let's see what V2 has to offer. I am wondering, if we start with V2, do we need to start from Day 1 again or continue ahead on day 26th.... ???
if you would have read some journal you would have notice that maybe you are listenning too much hours. And it be worse with V2 because its more powerful and need even less hours.
Quote:if you would have read some journal you would have notice that maybe you are listenning too much hours. And it be worse with V2 because its more powerful and need even less hours.

No offense, but there seems to be a confusion here....Shannon has told to use it for minimum of 8.75 hours everyday.

[Image: 2s7w3eu.jpg]
(06-29-2016, 11:14 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:if you would have read some journal you would have notice that maybe you are listenning too much hours. And it be worse with V2 because its more powerful and need even less hours.

No offense, but there seems to be a confusion here....Shannon has told to use it for minimum of 8.75 hours everyday.
A fair bit more testing has been done since that was written and, given that it is still in development, Shannon hasn't been updating the instructions.

You could try taking a couple of days off now, and then switch to v2 when it comes out.
This was the instructions at the beginning. The ideal time has changed quite a bit since and the hours here were more suited for earlier generations, if you read his recent posts.

Peak performances comes at between 4 to 8 loops. The lower end appears to deliver the most, according to Shannon.
Now this is confusing...

As the instructions which came with the program by Shannon says, we have to use it minimum for 8.75 hrs everyday, while people here are saying it's too much....

@ Shannon, can you please confirm what's the time we are supposed to listen to this daily ?
(06-14-2016, 12:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Try 4 first. Spend some time at that level. Let's see if that makes a difference. So far the pattern from the models seems to be showing a progression of 1-2-4-8 hours of exposure being significant.

(06-14-2016, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]According to the models in a conglomerate view, the results seem to decrease more than anything else doing more than 8 loops per day. And it is loops, not hours, since each run through is 75 minutes.

(06-20-2016, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So far, 4-5 loops seems to be taking the lead in the models, but I haven't had much chance to run them lately. I have seen that 4-5 loops will probably be what does best for V2.

We're not here to deceive you... we do want you to succeed with AOSI you know. You can trust us.
So, does that means I must now take a day's break and start with just listening to AOSI for 1 hour a day...? While sleeping or while am awake ?

I am not going to listen to them tonight in that case...
It's hard for me to do everything, and so sometimes I have to wait to work on something. The instructions that come with the program were the best I understood at the time.

At this time, I recommend for V1 that you will probably find that 4 or 6 loops per day performs better, and 8 loops is the maximum potentially useful amount of time per day.

Not hours, loops.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.
Thank You Shannon...

Now that V2 is released, are we going to use it in the same way ?

4 to 6 loops per day....?

Last night I didn't heard any subliminals, as I planned to take a break and use it with better guidance under this thread...

I plan to wear headphones and listen to 1 loop of it V2 (renamed as Maximum Sexual Irresistibility), while am on the way on a date...(correct me if am again making a wrong move)
(06-30-2016, 11:03 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You Shannon...

Now that V2 is released, are we going to use it in the same way ?

4 to 6 loops per day....?

Last night I didn't heard any subliminals, as I planned to take a break and use it with better guidance under this thread...

I plan to wear headphones and listen to 1 loop of it V2 (renamed as Maximum Sexual Irresistibility), while am on the way on a date...(correct me if am again making a wrong move)

V2 is not out just yet, Wil be in a couple days. And so far, if I'm not mistaken, 4 loops to 6 loops seems best, but some of the members on the forum will be participating in testing V2 and optimal usage tines will be discovered once test results are acknowledged. But until then, I believe the general consensus is 4 loops to 6 loops
Quote:V2 is not out just yet, Wil be in a couple days. And so far, if I'm not mistaken, 4 loops to 6 loops seems best, but some of the members on the forum will be participating in testing V2 and optimal usage tines will be discovered once test results are acknowledged. But until then, I believe the general consensus is 4 loops to 6 loops

No, it's out man....check in your orders, it's updated...

Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 (5.5g - Type A/B/D Hybrid) – Develop_An_Aura_Of_Sexual_Irresistibility_5_5G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

Before it was 1.0, and now it's 2.1
(07-01-2016, 12:33 AM)vivekarora83 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:V2 is not out just yet, Wil be in a couple days. And so far, if I'm not mistaken, 4 loops to 6 loops seems best, but some of the members on the forum will be participating in testing V2 and optimal usage tines will be discovered once test results are acknowledged. But until then, I believe the general consensus is 4 loops to 6 loops

No, it's out man....check in your orders, it's updated...

Maximum Sexual Irresistibility 2.1 (5.5g - Type A/B/D Hybrid) – Develop_An_Aura_Of_Sexual_Irresistibility_5_5G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

Before it was 1.0, and now it's 2.1

He changed the product name, not the links yet.
Pages: 1 2 3