Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Differences between V1 & V2 of Daosi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading the forums the last few days for several hours each day & I've still haven't the posts or threads that talk about the new technology or discoveries and points that are being implemented in the new version.

All I know is that it's way more powerful but I don't know why. If someone can explain in detail and or refer me to the posts I'd really be thankful.

I'm so excited to try it!!!
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...stibility/
V2 Updates/Upgrades/Adjustments
(V2 Not Yet Released – this is just a note section):

Upgraded IR5 technology module.

Upgraded AGN technology module.

Upgraded RG technology module.

Upgraded MGX technology module.

Corrected and upgraded RG technology module.

Added PPVS technology module.

Tweaked Optimus Engine.

Adjusted and improved energy work script.

Energy sourcing now prioritizes safe, appropriate non-physical sources of energy.

Tweaked OGSF scripting.

Additions to main script body.

Tweaked AOS scripting.

Tweaked primary and secondary active manifestation scripting.

Significantly improved EMFS technology module.

Added ATMX technology module; added to ATMX module; tweaked ATMX module.

Improved CSMA technology module, making it the full 6G ACSMA technology module.

Added PNIA technology module.

Many general scripting tweaks.

Added all of the OGSF module from E2

Added all of self validation from E2

Improved Core-A and Core-B from the Optimus Engine.

Added SATT Technology.

Added NTRR Technology.

Added MAWS technology.
(06-29-2016, 04:20 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...stibility/
V2 Updates/Upgrades/Adjustments
(V2 Not Yet Released – this is just a note section):

Upgraded IR5 technology module.

Upgraded AGN technology module.

Upgraded RG technology module.

Upgraded MGX technology module.

Corrected and upgraded RG technology module.

Added PPVS technology module.

Tweaked Optimus Engine.

Adjusted and improved energy work script.

Energy sourcing now prioritizes safe, appropriate non-physical sources of energy.

Tweaked OGSF scripting.

Additions to main script body.

Tweaked AOS scripting.

Tweaked primary and secondary active manifestation scripting.

Significantly improved EMFS technology module.

Added ATMX technology module; added to ATMX module; tweaked ATMX module.

Improved CSMA technology module, making it the full 6G ACSMA technology module.

Added PNIA technology module.

Many general scripting tweaks.

Added all of the OGSF module from E2

Added all of self validation from E2

Improved Core-A and Core-B from the Optimus Engine.

Added SATT Technology.

Added NTRR Technology.

Added MAWS technology.

Thank you so much!
4kingdoms, the forum informer comes in with a score, once again Tongue
But the real question is what does it all mean? Lol

Even if we knew what the acronyms meant we still Have no idea of what they actually do.
(06-30-2016, 08:34 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon hasn't added any new technology really, it's just extra script.

The word "Technology" does sound cool though!

Interesting. The power of scripts in a subliminal Smile
(06-30-2016, 08:34 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon hasn't added any new technology really, it's just extra script.

And how do you know that a piece of script cannot be a technology? Can anyone else's subs do this stuff? There's a reason for that. It's the technology I develop to get the results I get.

Remember that subliminals are essentially software for the most advanced computers in the world, the human brain/mind. Every one of them has a unique operating system, and every one has a unique amount of "coding" and unique "code". I have to interact with all of them in the same way, and achieve the same results regardless. These script sections are called "technology" because they achieve their goals within that set of circumstances. They really are technology, not just scripting.
(06-30-2016, 03:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

And how do you know that a piece of script cannot be a technology? Can anyone else's subs do this stuff? There's a reason for that. It's the technology I develop to get the results I get.

Remember that subliminals are essentially software for the most advanced computers in the world, the human brain/mind. Every one of them has a unique operating system, and every one has a unique amount of "coding" and unique "code". I have to interact with all of them in the same way, and achieve the same results regardless. These script sections are called "technology" because they achieve their goals within that set of circumstances. They really are technology, not just scripting.

Well. That brings up some interesting and basically, intriguing topics such as, technology is perhaps, 'Layering of Scripts ?'
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.