Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminal Curriculum, getting the most out of it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I've been here, I've tried to follow the experiences of others who are committed to self-improvement. One of the common themes I see is how various subliminals work in different directions for us.

Perhaps they don't work 'against' each other, per se. But some of the effects of one might mitigate the effects of another.

A post by Geodude (here http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7641-post-117347.html) got me thinking...

I wonder if we might get better results by structuring our subliminals in such a way that they build upon each other rather than reducing the impact of those that came before?

This is powerful technology. So it would seem to me that we aught to structure our use of it in such a way that the benefits build upon each other towards our self-improvement goal. rather than dampen each other.

If one sub diminishes the effectiveness of the previous, not only did you waste time and money, but that would seem to me de facto proof that you aren't working towards an identifiable "final result desired."

At the very least, it indicates that you're not taking the most direct route.

Perhaps, before attempting to become the James Bond whom no woman can resist... we should be content with the man in the mirror. Which...incidentally... will make becoming irresistible far easier.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of those who have run a number of subliminals and seen the effects over the long term.

It seems like there would be a common theme...

Just speculating here, but something like a "curriculum" to be run in order, such as the first two years of college, where you get the foundation courses.

Starting with a base of:
1. E2
2. LTU
3. AM

Perhaps then moving on to those courses that take you to your goal:
4. BASE
5. AOSI

What say you? I'd be interested in hearing how others might structure their curriculum.
(06-29-2016, 10:33 AM)Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since I've been here, I've tried to follow the experiences of others who are committed to self-improvement. One of the common themes I see is how various subliminals work in different directions for us.

Perhaps they don't work 'against' each other, per se. But some of the effects of one might mitigate the effects of another.

A post by Geodude (here http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7641-post-117347.html) got me thinking...

I wonder if we might get better results by structuring our subliminals in such a way that they build upon each other rather than reducing the impact of those that came before?

This is powerful technology. So it would seem to me that we aught to structure our use of it in such a way that the benefits build upon each other towards our self-improvement goal. rather than dampen each other.

If one sub diminishes the effectiveness of the previous, not only did you waste time and money, but that would seem to me de facto proof that you aren't working towards an identifiable "final result desired."

Perhaps, before attempting to become the James Bond whom no woman can resist... we should be content with the man in the mirror. Which...incidentally... will make becoming irresistible far easier.

I'd like to hear the thoughts of those who have run a number of subliminals and seen the effects over the long term.

Just speculating here, but something like a "curriculum" to be run in order, such as the first two years of college, where you get the foundation courses.

Starting with a base of:
1. E2
2. LTU
3. AM

4. BASE
5. AOSI

What say you? I'd be interested in hearing how others might structure their curriculum.

I like AM6 first, because it automatically disciplines myself to hang in there while listening for six months... which is the benefit of the six stage systems... gets a great foundation as a man to secure his identity. Then perhaps, E2 to LTU Smile
Even though everyone has different needs and issues, I think that a general "curriculum" could be a great idea.

I personally started with Absolute Self Confidence as my first sub, and then I transitioned to Ultra Success + Winner's Mindset. I then rotated in Develop Irresistible Charisma + Aura of Dominance and then moved on to Aura of Sexiness 4G. This was a couple years ago so I may start fresh with E2 and then move to AOSI.

Note: I had great success with Ultra Success + Winner's Mindset. I landed a bunch of great internship/job interviews and felt like I could walk into any room and be respected and successful, I had great self-awareness of my weaknesses and strengths and could articulate my thoughts very well.
(06-29-2016, 10:33 AM)Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Ever since I've been here, I've tried to follow the experiences of others who are committed to self-improvement. One of the common themes I see is how various subliminals work in different directions for us.

Starting with a base of:
1. E2
2. LTU
3. AM

4. BASE
5. AOSI

I'm basically in agreement. My thinking on the topic also has to do with growth and recovery phases.

I'm doing E2 at the moment for 6 months. I could probably stop, but I want it so drilled into my mind that it'll be a source of recovery later on that is easily refreshed.

After that AM as a growth phase, followed by a break and then e2 for recovery. I am unsure whether I will be alternating AM and BASE with e2 refreshers, or if I'll also be doing SM. I like the idea of being able to do a straight 12 months of AM6 through SM3 before taking a break.

Dunno. Everyone has to do their own thing, but in my experience including a form of active recovery (e2) helps all rest periods when it isn't done in silly ways.