Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Pheromone Production Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A suggestion is to build a program that increases natural pheromone production overtime. I appreciate that members are having great success using synthetic pheromones. However wouldnt it be great to beable to stimulate your own natural pheromones ?.

Another thing is synthetic pheromones are in away cheating. Its not you but something that has been manufactured in a lab. Noone knows what the impact is of messing with your bodies biochemistry in the long run. Rather like people who use steriod injections.
I have a hunch that the subs we have already do change our natural pheromone signature, albeit indirectly. It would surprise me if they would not.

I thought about it just the other day. It would be interesting to test this out somehow. I can detect huge differences in my smell with changes in my diet, for instance when I add or leave out fenugreek. But this is a short-term change. I haven't had an idea pop into my mind how to check this easily mid- and long-term.

And now, let's all do the armpit smelling test. Hmm ... I smell HERO! Big Grin
This is actually possible from what I've seen and used before , I used to pheromone based subliminals in the past. They are both awesome , so yes this is possible. But you can only run so much together , so you have to choose wisely.
I actually created this program, and had it for sale. I think it was in 2G or 3G. It worked well, and now I have the knowledge to shape the results to a specific goal.

I strongly suspect DMSI affects pheromone production, as well as AM, LTU, SM, WM and perhaps others.

But of course this has to wait.
Any plans to upgrade the pheromone sub ?
(07-01-2016, 08:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I actually created this program, and had it for sale. I think it was in 2G or 3G. It worked well, and now I have the knowledge to shape the results to a specific goal.

I strongly suspect DMSI affects pheromone production, as well as AM, LTU, SM, WM and perhaps others.

But of course this has to wait.