Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Money Management / Financial Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just because I see mismanagement of funds in a lot of my friends, family and business associates I think this is seriously needed.

I'm not strictly talking about a "money magnet", mind you. I'm talking about being more aware of one's finances and eager to want to learn more, thereby improving their financial knowledge and responsibility / relationship with money overall.

This doesn't even have to be a complex sub either. Just instill the following basic ideas:

Wise spending
Wise saving
Increasing one's knowledge of finances, how investing works, and how long term bonds, compound interest etc works
Willingness to balance out impulse buying with careful consideration of practical value of each purchase
Wise budgeting
Safely investing / attracting in tools and education to increase one's awareness of finances
Spending on luxuries if and only if ample funds are set aside for basic monthly expenses
Setting aside ample funds for new subs Shannon releases (only half kidding about this one Wink)
(there's more to add to this list, trust me)

The pestilence of BS I'm seeing right now is these people who have X amount of money on the first of the month then they go out to eat, spend spend spend, then have almost zero by the last few weeks of the month. They had quite enough $$ to last the month and possibly set aside in savings for raining day, but somehow the inner financial child within them just took over and they're almost having to borrow $$ just to get by. It did NOT have to be that way, as it's indicative of a bad relationship with money. I'm seeing this over and over and over.

The sad thing about this, which is becoming even more evident as i type even now, is that those who are most in need of a sub like this probably won't even use it.

I was thinking of even recommending 1 or 2 good books on basic financial management. I'd have to look some up from my rolodex (of which there are too many books to count Tongue), but that could at least give the users a firm basis of what "wise" spending and management even is.

If Shannon has enough cheek to do it, I would disguise this as a money magnet sub, just so all the people who have the weakest relationship with money gobble it up. Then as time passes those who needed it the most realize the benefits of what they both wanted AND needed because as your financial intelligence rises, so too does your ability to bring in more $$ naturally over time.

But anyway, there you have it. Possibly a new spin on a money magnet / management type sub A LOT of people could desperately benefit from.
(06-27-2016, 08:46 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]Just because I see mismanagement of funds in a lot of my friends, family and business associates I think this is seriously needed.

I'm not strictly talking about a "money magnet", mind you. I'm talking about being more aware of one's finances and eager to want to learn more, thereby improving their financial knowledge and responsibility / relationship with money overall.

This doesn't even have to be a complex sub either. Just instill the following basic ideas:

Wise spending
Wise saving
Increasing one's knowledge of finances, how investing works, and how long term bonds, compound interest etc works
Willingness to balance out impulse buying with careful consideration of practical value of each purchase
Wise budgeting
Safely investing / attracting in tools and education to increase one's awareness of finances
Spending on luxuries if and only if ample funds are set aside for basic monthly expenses
Setting aside ample funds for new subs Shannon releases (only half kidding about this one Wink)
(there's more to add to this list, trust me)

The pestilence of BS I'm seeing right now is these people who have X amount of money on the first of the month then they go out to eat, spend spend spend, then have almost zero by the last few weeks of the month. They had quite enough $$ to last the month and possibly set aside in savings for raining day, but somehow the inner financial child within them just took over and they're almost having to borrow $$ just to get by. It did NOT have to be that way, as it's indicative of a bad relationship with money. I'm seeing this over and over and over.

The sad thing about this, which is becoming even more evident as i type even now, is that those who are most in need of a sub like this probably won't even use it.

I was thinking of even recommending 1 or 2 good books on basic financial management. I'd have to look some up from my rolodex (of which there are too many books to count Tongue), but that could at least give the users a firm basis of what "wise" spending and management even is.

If Shannon has enough cheek to do it, I would disguise this as a money magnet sub, just so all the people who have the weakest relationship with money gobble it up. Then as time passes those who needed it the most realize the benefits of what they both wanted AND needed because as your financial intelligence rises, so too does your ability to bring in more $$ naturally over time.

But anyway, there you have it. Possibly a new spin on a money magnet / management type sub A LOT of people could desperately benefit from.

Refusal to purchase on credit, unless deemed urgently necessary.
Concentrated focus on paying all debt off immediately, removing all unnecessary spending to assist doing so...

I have friends that don't make as much as us, yet they have nicer cars, are always flying somewhere for a vacation, the newest this & that, and two children in day care (which will cost around 25k/year). I casually said something like, "Wow, you guys are really living it up - wish we could do that. We just don't make enough money, I guess...We'd be in credit card debt up to our ears!" I put it that way to see what their thoughts on debt was. They replied, "Oh, we don't even think about it. Our credit cards are so high I don't even look at the statements anymore..." Huh Yikes.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
What about Think Like A Millionaire?? I did listened to like 1 month Confused yet... it still affects my decisions.

I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon becoming, being and thinking like a multimillionaire.

I now actively work towards making myself a millionaire every night while I am sleeping and dreaming.

I now actively work towards becoming a multimillionaire every day.

I now know, accept and understand that failure is only a stepping stone toward success, as long as I keep trying to succeed.

Failure is just an opportunity to improve, so if I fail, I always learn whatever I can from the experience, refuse to make that mistake ever again, and keep striving for success.

I now completely and totally let go of, reject and release any and all negativity towards being wealthy, rich or successful.

I now completely and totally let go of, reject and release any and all negativity towards others who are wealthy, rich or successful.

I now respond to negativity and useless criticism from others by making it a strong source of motivation to make me even more determined to succeed.

I am now very highly motivated and driven to achieve and maintain unlimited wealth, abundance and success.

I now frequently and vividly imagine myself having already achieved unlimited wealth, abundance and success.

I learn everything I can from any and all mistakes I make, and I absolutely refuse to make any mistake twice.

I now open myself completely to always being incredibly wealthy, successful and living in unlimited abundance.

I now absolutely refuse to settle for living and doing anything less than what truly makes me happy.

I now choose to build my wealth through doing what makes me the happiest in life.

I keep striving, and I keep succeeding.

I am a winner and a multi-millionaire, so I think and act like a winner and a multi-millionaire.

I am frugal with money, and I always spend it in the most constructive and efficient way possible.

I spend less money than I have, so that I am always building my wealth.

I am willing to take reasonable risks in order to succeed.

I now build multiple and diverse streams of income for myself.

I always use my money in the best and wisest way I can to grow and multiply it as much as possible without harming myself or anyone else in the process.

I always act from a code of morals and honor that makes me respect myself more and more each day, and prevents me from making money in any way that would cause harm to myself or anyone else.

I now always do what I say I will do, and I always try my best to always keep my promises.

I now always wake up early in the day and spend my day as productively and efficiently as I possibly can.

I am now a multi-millionaire, and having huge amounts of money is completely normal for me.

It is now my destiny to be extremely wealthy, so being a multi-millionaire is absolutely inevitable for me.

I now attract into my life more money making opportunities, and I immediately recognize and decisively act on them.

I now attract into my life the people who can best help me increase and multiply my wealth without harming myself or anyone else in the process.

I now manifest into my life unlimited wealth, abundance and success for myself and those who help me become more wealthy, abundant and successful.

I am now very patient and determined to succeed, and I always keep working to become more wealthy and successful without harming myself or anyone else in the process.

I am now succeeding, because I am success.

Unlimited wealth, abundance and success are now inevitable for me.

I now fully and completely accept unlimited wealth, abundance and success into my life.

Regardless of what happens, I now fully and confidently expect things to work out in my favor, and they always do.

I always have a positive attitude, and I am always thinking only success-based thoughts.

I now and always think like a multi-millionaire.

I am now unshakably self confident, self assured, self reliant and successful.

I now delegate tasks and responsibilities to others I trust when I need to, in order to achieve maximum productivity and success.

I now can and do politely, but firmly, refuse requests for my time, money, attention or presence when I need to do so in order to achieve my success goals.

I always surround myself with the best people for achieving my goals and increasing my wealth and success without harming myself or anyone else in the process.

I am now always learning more, and I am always looking for new ways to make money and succeed.

I now have the courage to make myself happy, be true to myself, and I do these things.

I now do only those things that increase my self respect, self worth, self esteem and success, without harming myself or others in the process.

I now use my dreams at night to become a multi-millionaire financially, without harming myself or anyone else in the process.

I now accept and believe that I can become a multi-millionaire.

I now choose to become a multi-millionaire without harming myself or anyone else in the process.

I now make myself a multi-millionaire, without harming myself or anyone else in the process.
(06-28-2016, 07:07 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/
What about Think Like A Millionaire?? I did listened to like 1 month Confused yet... it still affects my decisions.

TLAM is good, but not quite on target here. Thinking like a millionaire might have overlapping qualities of financial management, but the aim here is more for coherence with money without the overall aim of necessarily thinking with a specific million dollar mindset.

With that said, however, I can easily see Shannon doing an upgrade of TLAM to something like 5.5G with these added attributes AND the original script. There's a lot of different ways for this sub to be produced, but as long as wise money management is included I think that would be the most beneficial thing for the largest audience of need.