Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop an Aura of Sexual Irresistibility instructions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what's the most efficient way to use both Base 2.1 and Daosi at the same time. I want to use both subliminals as much as possible without interfering with each other.

I couldn't find the set of instructions for it.

Also will Daosi improve my communication and likeability in the way that Woman magnet did or another way?

I'm asking this because i'm in a business that involves connecting with people and i'm wondering if this will help me in that regard as well.

Also Shannon i'm vegan so ill let you know how the calorie/energy expenditure effects me. I'm basically cutting atm eating 1 or 2 small meals a day. & lifting heavy at work and lots of walking up and down stairs.
Shannon has pretty much inked his current opinion that no program should be used with any 5G and up, now including 5.5G.
I have decided to stop using base (currently day 4 of stage 4) and start using DAOSI..

I will restart BASE in the future.

base has been unbelievably amazing for me and if DAOSI wasn't 5.5g I wouldn't stop using base yet.

I rather use the more advanced technology and although I can't discuss my business but banging lots of women or dating lots of women is actually beneficial for the success of my business. directly and indirectly.

so it's a win / win.
(06-27-2016, 01:36 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the most efficient way to use both Base 2.1 and Daosi at the same time. I want to use both subliminals as much as possible without interfering with each other.

Instructions for AOSI V2... version two!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid117210
(06-26-2016, 07:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2016, 07:12 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon:

Assuming this is released Thursday, what would be the optimal number of loops for us masochists that haven't learned our lessons in mixing AM6 + DAOSI? I saw somewhere else that it's looking like 1, 4 or 8 for regular users. I'm guessing the hybrid users DEFINITELY wouldn't want to go up to 4 loops. So, 1?

I am not calculating and figuring out "how to use it for people who don't follow the instructions" here. I'm figuring out how to use it by itself.

So you're going to have to find your own answer on that one. I recommend you start out with one loop, and do that for a while, and observe how it affects you and how long it affects you for, and how it affects others. Then add one loop, etc.

But for using it alone, 4-8 seems to be the range that is getting the most attention so far, and 1. 6 loops seems to be ahead right now.
Thanks guys!!
You guys quitting in the middle of multi-stage programs might create some unbalanced effects from stopping.
Tsk, tsk... All for what, a little pooooooosy?

When I bailed on WM2 I reran AM6 in it's entirety to make sure I was whole and centered.

Now I'm attempting 1-2 runs DMSI 5.5G daily while just starting a AYP 4G program nightly during sleep. This may become my routine for months.
Good thing those single thread manifestation subs are still around. My theory is that they are simple and short enough (30min) for my brain process.
(07-02-2016, 09:59 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys quitting in the middle of multi-stage programs might create some unbalanced effects from stopping.

When I bailed on WM2 I reran AM6 in it's entirety to make sure I was whole and centered.

Now I'm attempting 1-2 runs DMSI 5.5G daily while just starting a AYP 4G program nightly during sleep. This may become my daily routine for months.
Good thing those single thread manifestation subs are still around. My theory is that they are simple and short enough (30min) for my brain process.

You're tsking, all the while not following the instructions yourself? Shannon made it clear - no other programs with DMSI.
(07-02-2016, 10:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 09:59 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys quitting in the middle of multi-stage programs might create some unbalanced effects from stopping.

Now I'm attempting 1-2 runs DMSI 5.5G daily while just starting a AYP 4G program nightly during sleep. This may become my daily routine for months.

You're tsking, all the while not following the instructions yourself? Shannon made it clear - no other programs with DMSI.

The way I understand it, multi-stage subs are designed to put a person off-balance in an effort to make them grow. The final stage usually ties it all together into a balanced, coherent whole.

I received this idea of mine through dowsing, so it's a personal experiment.
(07-02-2016, 10:16 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]I received this idea of mine through dowsing, so it's a personal experiment.

Good luck on your experiment.
(07-02-2016, 10:35 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 10:16 AM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]I received this idea of mine through dowsing, so it's a personal experiment.

Good luck on your experiment.

Thank you, RT.

Now I think we may have to summon Shannon, The Grand Linguist.
*shakes tiki torch*

Whoah, Shannon!
Is using AYP 4G technology nightly with DMSI 5.5G during the day (4 hours after) going to have me cast into the lava pit?
Are there any other instruction and explanations thou do wish to prescribe, great one?
Why is it so hard for you guys to comprehend?

5G and up by itself, always.

On top of that, never mix two Type D subs!

NOTHING ELSE WITH DMSI
(07-02-2016, 11:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it so hard for you guys to comprehend?

NOTHING ELSE WITH DMSI

But why was it then ok with DAOSI? What changed?
(07-02-2016, 02:27 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2016, 11:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it so hard for you guys to comprehend?

NOTHING ELSE WITH DMSI

But why was it then ok with DAOSI? What changed?

What changed was that we learned what happens. There was a chance that it would work. It didnt.