Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Sales Success - 4G -B/D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Saw a few posts on this topic, but not as much as I had hoped. Oh well, I guess that means its me.

Listened to the subs last night and part of the day today. I had a crazy dream last night and I don't normally dream (or remember my dreams).

What I also notice is that I have a different sensation depending on which version I'm listening too (Trickling, Ocean, US).

All of the sensations are in the front of my head. So I think that this is focusing on my frontal lobe.

The sensation is like something I've never felt before. When I tried other subs in the past (with headphones), I got headaches. No headaches with this one and it actually feels good.

It feels like tiny workers in my head moving stuff around. Had a calmness and focus that felt nice. I tried to think of a stray thought and couldn't do it...I was focused.

I read a post by Shannon that basically said that people get happy and then try multiple subs at the same time....He seems to say try 1 at a time, but if you must, don't try these types which conflict.

I'm only trying this one sub and my plan is do it for at least 90 days. RIF

I do have small children and was worried because they come into my room when the subs are playing. I told them what I was doing and may try the learning stuff with them in a year or so....We shall see.

I feel a lightness and fullness in my frontal lobe. I usually get easily distracted, but not today. There is something calming and focusing going on here.

I'm in sales so I hope to sell more because of the changes this sub helps me to make.
(06-24-2016, 01:50 PM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]I do have small children and was worried because they come into my room when the subs are playing. I told them what I was doing and may try the learning stuff with them in a year or so....We shall see.

Just imagined small kids coming to my door with a suit and a briefcase trying to act professional and sell me attic insulation.

Gl with the sub.
(06-24-2016, 11:59 PM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2016, 01:50 PM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]I do have small children and was worried because they come into my room when the subs are playing. I told them what I was doing and may try the learning stuff with them in a year or so....We shall see.

Just imagined small kids coming to my door with a suit and a briefcase trying to act professional and sell me attic insulation.

Gl with the sub.

It could happen....Along with an upsell for Windows, doors, and new siding. Times are tough. You should see those school fundraisers!
Teach them how to look sad and use people's guilt. Now there's a business idea!
This in consequence would make Shannon's OGSF sell like candy!
Second night playing the subs and my wife is teasing me about waking up and selling me furniture.

I don't have that full feeling in the front part of my head like the first day. I was also tired yesterday and hungry. But after I ate, I wasn't sleepy and stayed up late watching tv.

I still feel something happening in my brain today, it is just less intense. It took about 5 hours after I listened to the sub yesterday for my mind to unwind.

More dreaming. I normally wear pheromones, but I'm taking a break to figure out how this works. Most likely, I will add pheromones back into the mix after I get a better handle on what this can do.

Binge read the help section to find out how to maintain things after 90 days and then introduce a new sub without losing what I gained from this one. It looks like I give it a week or two to 30 days and try something else and then go back.

Read Shannon's Snowflake theory.
Day 3...Not as sleepy today after listening to the subs all night.

I didn't sleep for a full 8 hours so I played the sub during the day at a friends house. He has 2 children (12 and 11) and the 12 year old girl said that she had a headache....I checked the volume and I had it turned up because we were talking. I turned it off until I left.

I can feel something happening in my head...Again, it feels like little workers in there moving stuff around. Not super hungry today or super sleepy...which is nice.

I cycle through the masked and ultrasonic on a loop. I have my mp3 and speaker (G-Zip) by my bed so I'm reminded to play it at night.

I have noticed that when i lay down to sleep, I don't notice the stimulating feeling in my head until the ultrasonic plays, but when I'm awake....I feel something with all of them.
Day 4....I think I'm starting to get used to it in that I'm less and less tired (and hungry)....Again it felt like a big weight in my brain when I first started and now it is much lighter.

I realize that it may take a bit for me to see the changes, but so far I like the almost pleasurable feel to it....Hard to explain.

Still selling about the same for now....although I am a bit more positive. So I think I was already aligned for change and hope that helps things out in that sense....I'm implementing some new sales techniques.

Still surprised that I can't find much on the sales program....Oh well.
Day 5.... I cheated a bit last night. I listened to one of the masked subs for MSS with headphones for about 1 hour while I was watching The show "Turn".

Then I listened all night. Had another crazy dream. The second one with my father. We bought a lawnmower from someone in Cleveland.

Zero tiredness today. So this is the first day that I felt great and wasn't tired or hungry.

I had a small sales breakthrough today. I convinced one of my clients to sell one of my products to their clients. So I produce an order form and their clients buy a recurring item every month from me.

And my client agreed to do this for me free of charge. So I realize one of the challenges with subs is that something can happen so naturally that you aren't sure if it was the subs or just something that you would have done anyway.

I will say that it is an idea that no one else at the company has done and my boss has been selling these products for 30 years.

I have also figured out how to leverage this selling technique with other clients and use another idea that also no one at my company uses.

Now I realize that this may be considered a testimonial, but honestly, I want more data before I call it that.

What I will say is that things feel easier after the hunger, tiredness, and full feeling in my frontal lobe went away. That took me about 5 days and it's not clear if playing the masked track through headphones for an hour helped. I honestly wanted to stick to the plan, but got impatient.
(06-24-2016, 01:50 PM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in sales so I hope to sell more because of the changes this sub helps me to make.

I don't know what you sell, none of my business. What I'm curious to know, "How are you going to statistically track your results and know the sub is working?"

Revenue, how much product you move, networking - an introduction that leads to a sale?

I'm not in sales, sometimes I'll read or hear "I was at the bottom and for the third month in a row, I'm the number one salesperson!" Is your company tracking your progress?

Anything I might have missed that may be helpful for someone interested in your journal?? Please feel free to elaborate.
(06-29-2016, 07:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2016, 01:50 PM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in sales so I hope to sell more because of the changes this sub helps me to make.

I don't know what you sell, none of my business. What I'm curious to know, "How are you going to statistically track your results and know the sub is working?"

Revenue, how much product you move, networking - an introduction that leads to a sale?

I'm not in sales, sometimes I'll read or hear "I was at the bottom and for the third month in a row, I'm the number one salesperson!" Is your company tracking your progress?

Anything I might have missed that may be helpful for someone interested in your journal?? Please feel free to elaborate.

I track my own stats. Basically as an idependent rep, I'm selling for multiple companies. On average I know how many touches leads to appointments and so on for each product and each company. I take what the defense gives me.

What I didn't expect was to have new ideas on how to sell a product without doing my normal techniques. My client is putting a flyer for one of my products in a goodie bag to provide more value to the client. It's not a huge amount per sale, but they have thousands of clients and about 70% use this product in one form or fashion. It's something they would need every month and I have other clients that I will try the same thing.

It seems intuitive now that I could have asked my customers to promote my product directly to their customers, but I only recently thought of that. And my boss who has been doing this for "forever" liked the idea and said that no one else has tried this technique before. Including him.

I don't know how it will work or how you measure that as an improvement, but I count it and listed it in this journal to highlight that results may come in a way you didn't expect. Also, it is not always clear what made things happen.

What I can't say is that the sub definitely led to the thought. I can say that I didn't think about this idea until I used the sub. Which is why I'm not ready to say testimonial just yet.

As for the journal being helpful.....I couldn't find a single long term review of this product so I wanted to see if it might work.

My wife complains that she has to listen to it and she doesn't need to sell ....My response is everyone sells.

You sell ideas to your boss....you sell yourself to get a job or promotion....you sell ideas to your children....you sell a person to date you....have sex with you....marry you....stay married to you.

Sales is persuasion and everyone does it. They simply don't embrace the idea of it.
Day 6....One positive event was convincing someone to try something that they normally wouldn't try.

This may seem strange, but sometimes I will go into a store and challenge myself to get someone to buy a product that I know nothing about.

Typically, I will read the box with enthusiasm. Today, I was speaking with someone on the phone and got them to try something that they were dead set against.

I didn't badger them. It was smoothly pointing out how I never saw them quit before and just tied the idea of trying to something they already do know.

It was not my plan to do this on the phone and I mention it because I'm "selling" people on stuff that has nothing to do with my business.

It's almost like I'm on autopilot a bit. So again, it's hard to pinpoint what is an effect because it felt so smooth.

I guess I keep waiting for the subliminal genie to pop up and say, "yeah, that was the sub or no, that was just regular you."

One thing that is funny is that more people have been greeting me. I'm black with a shaved head and that doesn't happen most of the time....No riots, please. I'm ok with it, but I definitely noticed it.

My experience with sales, body language and pheromones give me some insight into this topic....Still waiting for that genie, but I did hear that she is hot!
(06-29-2016, 11:29 AM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that is funny is that more people have been greeting me. I'm black with a shaved head and that doesn't happen most of the time....No riots, please. I'm ok with it, but I definitely noticed it.

Perhaps the sub changed this self limiting belief.
(06-29-2016, 03:53 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2016, 11:29 AM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that is funny is that more people have been greeting me. I'm black with a shaved head and that doesn't happen most of the time....No riots, please. I'm ok with it, but I definitely noticed it.

Perhaps the sub changed this self limiting belief.

Could be true.... There is a charisma line in the sub that could be at play.

Day 7....Tired again. Not sleeping well for some reason. Maybe I have the sub too loud. No dream last night.

No great insight today.
(06-29-2016, 11:29 AM)darklord1 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I keep waiting for the subliminal genie to pop up and say, "yeah, that was the sub or no, that was just regular you."

That's the thing. The subliminal changes how the "regular" you thinks and acts. So, technically, it IS the regular you doing things you may not have done without the programming.

It's when you look back at yourself and experiences after 90 days where you start to see all the little differences that add up to that "new you."

Wait until you run a 5G or up program that has the Naturalizer in it. It makes changes so seamless, you think it's how you've always been. But, then you look back objectively and you'll say, "Holy shit."
Pages: 1 2 3