Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Channel Separation and efficasy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How important is it while using ear buds to have the correct speaker in the correct ear. Sometimes I have found that I have been listening with the right speaker/ear bud in the left ear, or vise versa. I would suspect this could be counter-productive since particular scripts are meant to target a certain brain hemisphere.
I am pretty conscious of listening with correct placement, but it has happened.
If anyone knows for sure I would appreciate hearing from you.
These programs do require stereo usage, but it does not matter if you have the left channel playing in the left or right ear, and vice versa. As long as you have stereo separation, you'll be fine.
(08-04-2011, 06:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]These programs do require stereo usage, but it does not matter if you have the left channel playing in the left or right ear, and vice versa. As long as you have stereo separation, you'll be fine.

Thanks Shannon-just a diminishing neurosis that needed an answer from the master. I find that quite interesting-it must be the pineal gland that is absorbing the energy.
lol, careful Boromir, you're college education is showing!