Subliminal Talk

Full Version: That time of the year again (AOSI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On AOSI (v1 for now), and loving it so far :)

Just did 100 days of E2, preceded by some 25 days of OGSF.

Goals for this are mostly to face everything resisting the programming that's in this. I think of it as kind of a spearhead, in the sense that to get to that place where I live in that abundant sexy reality, I have to get over a lot of shame, guilt, SP, and fear, build confidence, deservednes, and all that that good stuff. Whether there's sex or not, that is up for my choice later on, but for now its about everything else. And with the upcoming v2 addtions.. yep, definitely need to try this!

Initial run

I ran the program for several days already when it came out, but I then went back to E2 for a while. I traveling for work far out in the country, where there were no hot girls, unfortunately. Observations:
+ 1st day felt like I had a fever (hot + a little weak or sick)
+ 1st night had a dream I hooked up with some young hottie, and then her father was chasing me with an axe!
+ 2nd night dreamt I had a young brown bear as a pet, and the it grew up to full size and was still my pet. Weird.
+ Had a spidey sense moment one time where I just KNEW a girl was looking at me - and she was
+ several days after I stopped: went for a coffee and 2 girls really took notice of me and sort of smiled at me and even turned in a way like they were expecting me to sit in their table, or talk to them. Surprised me completely and I was talking to a friend, so didn't even say hi to them.
+ really difficult to get to sleep with the program on. Its unlike any other program I've tried in this; I'm so awake and restless that sleeping is impossible. I'm not sure, but maybe its an adrenaline (fear) response? If so, awesome, I'm facing something.

Day 1 of the new run
+ felt a little hot *after* running the program for 1 loop and then stopping

Day 2
+ Had a sex dream this night. I clearly remember this dark-haired petite hottie riding on me, and my gf was excited about it too
+ Last night as I went out, there were girls walking towards, and I locked eyes with one of them. When this happens, it'll always just end up in us both holding it until she looks away and that's it. This time, however, she looked for a second and then started smiling for me, I smiled a little back, and then she looked down, still smiling. That's how its supposed to go, much better!
+ I'm doing 3-4 loops a day, during the day (manually spaced out).

Day 3
+ Definitely some effects when in my hobby. Hard to estimate. But also, umm... how should I say it, less easy; a little more self-doubt. On E2 there's this effect that really NOTHING troubles you. I'll just smile and I'll feel very light and happy, and then people will smile back at me. Now it was more like I wasn't on ecstasy anymore and it was back to normal. So I was still confident, but it was more gritty and less polished in contrast.
+ Saw my girl, but just could not get it up again in the morning . She initiated, but I didn't have any desire for sex at all. I tried to go with it and I managed to slip it in, but then stopped after a while. It was like I was trying to find the 'on switch' in my head, but it just wasn't anywhere to be found. Then maybe 30 minuted later (after some relaxation and talking about it and other stuff - we were both pissed off about something) I suddenly found the switch and we had pretty rough (good) sex.
+ Read Shannon's comment about doing the loops back to back, so I'll try to do that more. Might be a little difficult since I can't sleep with it, but I'll do what I can.
+ On E2 I started to be more relaxed about eye contact; I'd just sort of lazily keep it without flinching away so much or forcing it. As I expected, now on AOSI its getting strong immediately.
Big advantage of AOSI indeed. You can just run it when it's summertime. Doesn't need a 6 month commitment. Good luck LionKing!

Edit: Time to change that avatar to the "adult" version of Simba Wink
(06-22-2016, 04:18 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Time to change that avatar to the "adult" version of Simba Wink

Something like THIS then? :p
(06-22-2016, 11:12 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 04:18 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Time to change that avatar to the "adult" version of Simba Wink

Something like THIS then? :p

!!!

Wow, that escalated, quickly.
Day 5

+ Confidence programming is showing a little. My voice is louder, though not as loud yet than it was on ASC.
+ Was sweating like a pig when exercising, both yesterday and the day before that. Annoying.
+ Some IOIs, like a girl around my target age group saw me coming in a little late to get on the bus, looked at me hard, then stopped the queue of people getting in to give me a LOT of space to go in first.
+ Might be imagining it, but I can feel a lot of energy flowing around when I'm walking about. By that I mean like the rush you get when you're turned on, or the tingling you feel with imagining flow up your spine.
+ Been doing 2-4 hours at evening/night, and 2-3 hours at work.

Shitty weather, no people around, very tired. Just had a nap filled with sexual imagery.
Day 6

Ok, stopped AOSI v1 for now.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid118079
(06-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the name from DAOSI to Maximum Sexual Irresistibility.
4Kingdoms, I really hope,,,, really hope they got your message Smile
(06-30-2016, 04:30 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]4Kingdoms, I really hope,,,, really hope they got your message Smile

And then there's a post from Disney after every 4K message! Tongue

Don't worry, this is my ONE AND ONLY!