Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AOIS Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Background -

I have completed two runs of AMS. I began SM a while back but gave up on it when I reached stage 4 its a long story so I am not going to go into it.

Purchased and downloaded AOIS today will begin listening tonight.

Anyway start of a new journey here goes Wink
Good luck on AOSI. I'll be purchasing it next wednesday.
Might have been better to wait for version 2 but the upgrade's free! Good luck with this Thor. I'm looking to do this sub myself but I want to see guys having the results claimed on the tin before I embark on more subs from here.
Day 1

Thanks for the moral support gentlemen. I am curious how the sub plays out over the next month or so bearing in the mind the UK in particular London local people are extremely reserved and one has to make a real effort to break into social circles, to meet people especially women.

Early days still 7 hours of listening so far nothing to report.
Day 2

Seven hours listening using trickling stream overnight
No hunger, no heat
Still early early days Smile
Day 3

Seven hours listening using trickling stream overnight plus an hours listening on the way to work.
No hunger, no tiredness, no heat, no wierd dreams (wierd dreams was one of the symptoms of listening to AMS I experienced in the past).

I dress well and have good fashion sense so I am use to women checking me out now and again. Not noticed anything else on top of that. Chatted to a few women i fancied on the tube train again nothing out of the ordinary seemed to happen in my interations.

At the gym didnt notice any subtle reactions of women around me to due to my aura so to speak.
Day 4

Listened to the trickling stream overnight for 8 hours. Still no symptoms of tiredness, fatigue, hunger or heat as some members have experiencied. I went to visit one of the offices today there were women around me. They did not appear to react any differently in my presence. On the crowded trains had female passengers in my vicinity however didnt observe any kind of reaction to my presence. Not had any bizzare dreams yet which is bizzare as this what I was use to experiencing when using AMS.
Day 5

Listened to the trickling stream for 8 hours last night, no dreams, no hunger, no heat sensations, no tiredness from listening to the subs.

Lots of nice looking women on the tube train nothing out of the ordinary happened. Had a few interations with women in a bar I go to after work. A few friendly chats with a couple girls again nothing out of the ordinary. Alot of the local girls had the stiff upper lip so to speak and kept to themselves no aura effects or anything was noticed. As I said its still early days will see how things pan out in the next few weeks.
Where are you based at Thor? Don't say Asgard... Tongue
UK bro
(06-22-2016, 09:42 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you based at Thor? Don't say Asgard... Tongue
Day 6

Managed 8 hours hours of listening last night. The sexual\romantic dreams are kicking in. One dream was of me holding a girls hand and showering her with my charisma whilst she smiled at me gazing into my eyes. No hunger, heat or tiredness felt from listening to the sub.

Apart from that nothing astounding to report whilst going about my day to day tasks. There is an extremely cold english girl who works in my gym very stiff upper lip Smile. If you smile at her and say hello she just gives you a death look and mumbles. Lets see if the sub can do what it says on the tin and make her somewhat more open and friendly that would be great.
Halting any further use of the V1 sub until V2 is released
I have contacted customer support to see if I can be part of the group to test V2 will await till i hear back.
If you have purchased V1, then you can be a tester when it gets released to V1 owners for testing. No need to ask for it. Smile
Pages: 1 2