Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aura Of Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hi

I am thinking of getting this sub, I know its main focus is attracting women, but how much emphasis goes into the confidence/self esteem building.

that is something I would like to work on too.

I am currently listening to an boost ego hypnosis. I know I cant listen to that while I listen to a sub. so how much of a break would I need from stopping that and moving onto this?
The main focus is attracting people of the gender you find sexually attractive. Not specifically women.

There is actually more scripting for Goal #2 (self esteem, etc.) than there is for Goal #1 (aura generation). It's a strong component of the script.

You would do well to give it two or three days off from the hypnosis.
thanks I am definitely tempted now. I haven't had much luck with subs from here before perhaps 5.5G might be different for me?
(06-07-2016, 10:48 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]hi

I am thinking of getting this sub, I know its main focus is attracting women, but how much emphasis goes into the confidence/self esteem building.

that is something I would like to work on too.

I am currently listening to an boost ego hypnosis. I know I cant listen to that while I listen to a sub. so how much of a break would I need from stopping that and moving onto this?

Go for it, the second goal was a must for me to. Ever since I have been running the subliminal I'm having very powerful dreams linked to the second goal, words can't explain. It's really hitting the areas that need addressing.
(06-07-2016, 11:31 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks I am definitely tempted now. I haven't had much luck with subs from here before perhaps 5.5G might be different for me?

You'd probably be best off then spending some time observing those who have it and seeing what they post in their journals for a few weeks or months before you decide whether or not to get it.
(06-07-2016, 11:31 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks I am definitely tempted now. I haven't had much luck with subs from here before perhaps 5.5G might be different for me?

I am reading posts of the users of Aura of Sexual Irresistibility as well. It sounds good as others have posted their positive responses Smile
(06-08-2016, 11:33 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]If your looking to run a sub that will prove these subs work then run DAOSI. If you get to 3-6 months and still don't notice results then you can just get a refund.

Good point

I went ahead and bought it I am optimistic about this working for me.
AOS work well for me, I am sure DAOSI would work wonderful
Don't forget to get the updated AOSI V2.0 when it comes out.
(06-11-2016, 07:02 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget to get the updated AOSI V2.0 when it comes out.

thanks man!

on first listening felt a slight warm feeling in my face. not noticed anything other than that but it is early days.

from what I have read about the energy aspect of this sub, I wonder if can remove energy blocks and make a person more sensitive to energy. for example from crystals etc..

would be great if it did
Hey can you do me a favour. If you have headphones, not earphones. Try the sub and please report on how the results compare.
(06-11-2016, 03:49 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: [ -> ]Hey can you do me a favour. If you have headphones, not earphones. Try the sub and please report on how the results compare.

I tried with headphones yesterday didn't notice any difference

will try again today
I have moved onto 2.2 don't feel any warm sensation in my face or neck. the effects had diminished as the earlier versions were more effective for me.

but yesterday I started listening to the silent track on my phone as it has stereo speakers. I have my own office so it wont effect others. ran it 3 times and towards the end felt a slight warmth in my 3rd eye area.

what I have noticed with this version is that it doesn't help with overall confidence as much as the older version which gave me a confidence boost.
Obvious != effectiveness. You are thinking the obviousness to the conscious awareness equates to effectiveness. I would wager that the earlier version was "giving you confidence" because you were consciously able to sense something happening. In other words, the confidence was likely a conscious feedback loop based on being able to sense that something was going on. Not on what was actually going on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5